Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117715

• BARISTA
  • BARISTA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 11
Guys
Bad enough hardly any WP comments are being offered by subscribers but that's no reason to hijack this page ... Back to the game this week / Sunday coming or comment regards other clubs lists on their own page hey

Given the failure of EP to show solidarity of teamwork and the yet unknowns of my WP'ths new team framework, structure and game plan what's the thoughts about the days outcome?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117718

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BARISTA wrote: Guys
Bad enough hardly any WP comments are being offered by subscribers but that's no reason to hijack this page ... Back to the game this week / Sunday coming or comment regards other clubs lists on their own page hey

Given the failure of EP to show solidarity of teamwork and the yet unknowns of my WP'ths new team framework, structure and game plan what's the thoughts about the days outcome?.

Riddoch trained at WP on Friday lads.

Barista,

I don't know what to make of the season ahead, it has been the lowest key I have experienced being a Falcon for 37 years. We have not recruited massively which is fine as we are one of few clubs that promote from within on a consistent basis. Monaghan has mooted there will be more diversity in our game regarding swinging players around to unsettle the opposition, that will be interesting in itself.

All that said, going on what I saw last Saturday night we should win by 23 points !!!

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117724

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Only heard this 'breaking' news last night Barista and thought ex-SD Rudy Riddoch was with WP in 2017 so relevant to your club news but fair enough we'll leave you in peace

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117742

• JD62
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9

Leedy wrote:

Barista,

I don't know what to make of the season ahead, it has been the lowest key I have experienced being a Falcon for 37 years. We have not recruited massively which is fine as we are one of few clubs that promote from within on a consistent basis. Monaghan has mooted there will be more diversity in our game regarding swinging players around to unsettle the opposition, that will be interesting in itself.

All that said, going on what I saw last Saturday night we should win by 23 points !!!

Please :sick:

We constantly recruit and shun our own players. Gauling to see one of our brightest junior talls named a best player at another WAFL club because he was told he wasn't wanted at West Perth. Will be even hardly to fathom when we have a Victorian recruit will be playing in his position on Sunday.

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117744

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Plenty of out of zone players at WP, just like most other clubs.

Riddoch, Garlett, Lourey, Manzone, Colbung, Simpson, Keunen, Woods, Morgan, Campbell, Potente, Jacky, Mozhaev, Coe, Bonney, Hamilton, Delbridge, Smith, Hutchinson, Keitel

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117746

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1359

JD62 wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Barista,

Please :sick:

We constantly recruit and shun our own players. Gauling to see one of our brightest junior talls named a best player at another WAFL club because he was told he wasn't wanted at West Perth. Will be even hardly to fathom when we have a Victorian recruit will be playing in his position on Sunday.

Are you referring to the ruckman Sutherland who played in our reserves last week? Big lump of a lad.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117750

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1553

La Hincha wrote: Plenty of out of zone players at WP, just like most other clubs.

Riddoch, Garlett, Lourey, Manzone, Colbung, Simpson, Keunen, Woods, Morgan, Campbell, Potente, Jacky, Mozhaev, Coe, Bonney, Hamilton, Delbridge, Smith, Hutchinson, Keitel

yep...nice work LH...it just goes to show all clubs recruit from outside their zone despite what some delusional supporters suggest and hence the points cap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: La Hincha

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117752

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

La Hincha wrote: Plenty of out of zone players at WP, just like most other clubs.

yep...nice work LH...it just goes to show all clubs recruit from outside their zone despite what some delusional supporters suggest and hence the points cap.

Yep, no point being in denial from a WP supporters point of view

Though, To be honest mate, I don't blame WP. Their zone is only slightly better than ours.

Soccer is king up that way. Although they do produce some damn good cricketers, albeit with English passports

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117753

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2876
LH I live in the Northern beach suburbs it is absolutely teaming with kids up here.
Not all English or International born in the majority either that is a convenient cop out.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Us Vs Them 7 years 1 month ago #117754

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote: LH I live in the Northern beach suburbs it is absolutely teaming with kids up here.
Not all English or International either that is a cop out.

It's not a cop out mate.

It's a known fact that Joondalup is one of the biggest English cities outside England.

In the old days, we didn't accomodate soccer. Nowadays we do happily.

Betcha any money as many soccer grounds are built between Joondy and Yanchep in the next 10 years as footy grounds

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 620 guests and 4 members online

• Mcbob
  • Big Blue
  • bolter
  • Chickenfried

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977