Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Recruiting 2020

Recruiting 2020 2 months 5 days ago #177777

  • Freezin
  • Online
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6934
  • Thank you received: 663
BC you guys can mate....just no longer the cream of the recruiting crop...time for Subi to experience targeting the off cuts for a while....though TBH the likes of Heal, Sokol et al have done well for you so far.....and don't forget Durnthaler back in the 80s mate.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recruiting 2020 2 months 5 days ago #177778

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Online
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7213
  • Thank you received: 2182

BC wrote: I wish my club was allowed to recruit... :(

What do you term Lewis Upton (ex SD) and Trent Bradshaw (ex EP) then?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recruiting 2020 2 months 5 days ago #177779

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6457
  • Thank you received: 1030

Freezin wrote: BC you guys can mate....just no longer the cream of the recruiting crop...time for Subi to experience targeting the off cuts for a while....though TBH the likes of Heal, Sokol et al have done well for you so far.....and don't forget Durnthaler back in the 80s mate.....


It's not all one way traffic freez...remember you got George Hampson...oh...hang on. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recruiting 2020 2 months 5 days ago #177780

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6457
  • Thank you received: 1030

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote: I wish my club was allowed to recruit... :(

What do you term Lewis Upton (ex SD) and Trent Bradshaw (ex EP) then?


one point prospects BH.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recruiting 2020 2 months 5 days ago #177781

  • ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 899
  • Thank you received: 207

Freezin wrote: Think you might care mate when all is revealed about one of these EF unknown who's...but all will be revealed in good time no doubt...roll on 2020


Well hopefully all are content and committed at their clubs - and hopefully no one getting worked up into a lather regarding players crossing clubs or not returning to their original clubs etc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recruiting 2020 2 months 5 days ago #177785

  • Freezin
  • Online
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6934
  • Thank you received: 663

KCEF wrote: Ran into someone in the know today, potentially 4 new signings to be announced over the next week. All have been League players at other clubs- not ex-AFL. Asked about Leggett and kept it close to their chest- not sure what’s going on with this one. Heard Tropiano isn’t playing at all


Come on KC....play fair mate....the Perth lads don't need to hear about Trops not playing at all this year....nor these 4 potential signings TBA over the coming week by EF from other WAFL clubs....there are only so many contracted players EF can provide a safe haven for in terms of contentment....

..considering Xmas is just around the corner, in order for one to receive, one also must be prepared to give as well.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Recruiting 2020 2 months 4 days ago #177794

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3879
  • Thank you received: 775

BC wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote: I wish my club was allowed to recruit... :(

What do you term Lewis Upton (ex SD) and Trent Bradshaw (ex EP) then?


one point prospects BH.

I think the player we got last year from same club as Lewis Upton, the Dampier Sharks cost us 5 points BC. That’s Guy Langdon. And I’d say even a colts player we are getting from your club will cost us a few points. KFC can confirm, seems to be right on top of this stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recruiting 2020 2 months 4 days ago #177796

  • KCEF
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 676
  • Thank you received: 63
I’m pretty sure the point rating of WAFL players is determined by the number of League games. So if they haven’t played League, they’re a 1 pointer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recruiting 2020 2 months 4 days ago #177800

  • smokey
  • smokey's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1972
  • Thank you received: 143

DD wrote:

BC wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote: I wish my club was allowed to recruit... :(

What do you term Lewis Upton (ex SD) and Trent Bradshaw (ex EP) then?


one point prospects BH.

I think the player we got last year from same club as Lewis Upton, the Dampier Sharks cost us 5 points BC. That’s Guy Langdon. And I’d say even a colts player we are getting from your club will cost us a few points. KFC can confirm, seems to be right on top of this stuff.


DD, Guy Langdon came to Perth as a one point player. He had not played in an equivalent state league competition.
I suspect that Peletier will also be a one point player. Colts player who has not played a league game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freezin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by smokey.

Recruiting 2020 2 months 4 days ago #177803

  • Freezin
  • Online
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6934
  • Thank you received: 663
So ex WCE category B rookie signs with EF for 2 years....basketball background...development sort I believe....welcome Brodie Roach.

few others in the pipe line too set to be announced recruiting wise....looks like your source was on the money KCEF...one particular signing will definitely raise some very interesting chat for sure...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.
Moderators: Custodian

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1224 guests and 10 members online

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Blackduck
  • chaddy22
  • Champ Kinds
  • Devonleigh
  • Freezin
  • gtrxuone
  • Leedy
  • SD351
  • Warwick Greenwood Bulls

Newest Footy Recruits

  • jeffbrian22
  • Weathers
  • Ozi250
  • jasontodd
  • VicParkboy