Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: From the rumour mill

From the rumour mill 8 months 4 weeks ago #177328

Next year's coaching panel has been announced with Horse taking on a development role with young emerging league players.

SENIOR COACH
BEAU WARDMAN
LEAGUE ASSISTANT COACHES
Nigel Hamilton (Backs)
Jason Bristow (Midfield)
Ryan Redfern (Forwards)
Kyal Horsley (Senior Development Coach)

RESERVES COACH
PAUL VINES
RESERVES ASSISTANT COACHES
Scott Stanton (Backs)
Matt Cavedon (Midfield)
Brent McPherson (Forwards)
Martine Pearman (Skills Development)
Matt Scully (Skills Development)

LEADERSHIP and CULTURE MENTOR - KELLIE PROPERJOHN
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT - BRENT IRVING
PERFORMANCE ANALYST - JAMES HUGHES

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

From the rumour mill 8 months 4 weeks ago #177361

  • Stand the Test
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2199

BC wrote: Next year's coaching panel has been announced with Horse taking on a development role with young emerging league players.

SENIOR COACH
BEAU WARDMAN
LEAGUE ASSISTANT COACHES
Nigel Hamilton (Backs)
Jason Bristow (Midfield)
Ryan Redfern (Forwards)
Kyal Horsley (Senior Development Coach)

RESERVES COACH
PAUL VINES
RESERVES ASSISTANT COACHES
Scott Stanton (Backs)
Matt Cavedon (Midfield)
Brent McPherson (Forwards)
Martine Pearman (Skills Development)
Matt Scully (Skills Development)

LEADERSHIP and CULTURE MENTOR - KELLIE PROPERJOHN
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT - BRENT IRVING
PERFORMANCE ANALYST - JAMES HUGHES


The drovers dog to be director of coaching in 2021 when the drovers horse takes over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From the rumour mill 8 months 4 weeks ago #177401

Preseason starts week after next on the 19th apparently....not much of a break for the boys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From the rumour mill 8 months 4 weeks ago #177431

Break?? Pffft we don't have them BC the 19th signifies the end of our pre, pre season which consisted of 2x daily sessions starting the day after premiership day. The boys are reportedly looking forward to the 2 hour, 7am, hard man on man sessions on Christmas and NY day
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From the rumour mill 8 months 4 weeks ago #177444

  • ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 899

BC wrote: Preseason starts week after next on the 19th apparently....not much of a break for the boys.


Don't think it will worry the lads at all...wouldn't be surprised if this decision was made by the players themselves - it would be in line with their obvious penchant for hard work and a good dose of culture thrown in to boot.

What does concern me coming up for season 2020 is perhaps the drop off in culture and training...would have thought that setting the benchmark and raising the bar (bit of a contradiction to do both but if anyone can Subiaco can) would have meant just the one week off and then straight back into it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From the rumour mill 8 months 4 weeks ago #177447

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

BC wrote: Preseason starts week after next on the 19th apparently....not much of a break for the boys.


Don't think it will worry the lads at all...wouldn't be surprised if this decision was made by the players themselves - it would be in line with their obvious penchant for hard work and a good dose of culture thrown in to boot.

What does concern me coming up for season 2020 is perhaps the drop off in culture and training...would have thought that setting the benchmark and raising the bar (bit of a contradiction to do both but if anyone can Subiaco can) would have meant just the one week off and then straight back into it.

Ooolll you can see why Subiaco wouldn’t survive in the AFL. The AFL players association wouldn’t allow them to train so hard. They would be forced to take breaks, even go on holidays. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From the rumour mill 8 months 2 weeks ago #177791

  • Lions Den
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 140
Just confirming Jacob Miller was on the track at Day 1 of preseason today. Litherland there also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From the rumour mill 8 months 2 weeks ago #177793

  • Jjim
  • Jjim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 486

Lions Den wrote: Just confirming Jacob Miller was on the track at Day 1 of preseason today. Litherland there also.


Fantastic news there LD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From the rumour mill 8 months 2 weeks ago #177798

It sounds like Clanger and Daniel Leach are about the only losses from the seniors which is good news.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

From the rumour mill 8 months 2 weeks ago #177799

"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DGBC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1342 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Westcoastevo
  • KeanuH
  • Son of Mad Dog
  • Ammolover
  • Jacknoah2