Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115590

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

Beasley Hutton wrote: 42 I believe the sports medicine term used for Tomic's condition at the time is....softness!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115634

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Grassy wrote: Nah Swan,I'll keep notice of the Tennis through the Grand Slams and associated prestigious warm ups such as Queens or Eastbourne for Wimbledon and Indian Wells(I think)for Flushing Meadows.

If our children can pick up even the associated tournaments of the 3 Big ones and behave themselves at the same time,they'll pick up some cred,points,ca$h and Rank.

Good luck in a couple of months. ;)

Grassy Indian Wells is in March and the US Open is in August.

Oh well,whatever warm up tournament leads up to the US Open.

Mate,in terms of defending the indefensible and those 2,I say Oh Yes You Are!

Seriously mate!Unless these 2 Pull their bloody heads In and Grow Up,they are not worth a pinch of bloody poop!

No I am not. I have already said that some of the bahaviour is not acceptable. However, what I have also said is that I believe that there should be an acknowledgement that as the players mature there will be an improvement in their behaviour. Further I do agree with Kyrgios's assertion that the rules are selectively applied.

With respect to the Australian cricket team their behavious is far less acceptable that Kyrgios or Tomic and the average age of the Australian cricket team is significantly older than the two tennis players. For example, wasn't the Australian cricket team's captain disciplined earlier this season?

As for BH's assertion about the Indians' excessive appealing in the most recent test match; perhaps someone could tell me whether Gilchrist ever appealed when the batsman was clearly and unambiguously not out?

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115636

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 83

swan42 wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: 42 I believe the sports medicine term used for Tomic's condition at the time is....softness!

BH you have absolutely no idea of his physical condition at the time. Since you rival G Mitchell's knowledge of sports perhaps you can provide some information regarding the Australian cricket team's wicketkeeping position selection in the context of sledging?

He only has one job in life, play Tennis. If he cant handle it, physically or mentally, time to move on.

Wont be missed

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115643

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BH you have absolutely no idea of his physical condition at the time. Since you rival G Mitchell's knowledge of sports perhaps you can provide some information regarding the Australian cricket team's wicketkeeping position selection in the context of sledging?

He only has one job in life, play Tennis. If he cant handle it, physically or mentally, time to move on.

Wont be missed

You do realise that he wasn't the first play to retire in the middle of match nor will he be the last?

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115646

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Wont be missed

You do realise that he wasn't the first play to retire in the middle of match nor will he be the last?

Theres are difference between injured and soft

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115647

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Wont be missed

And on what basis are you able to determine which it was?

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115650

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Wont be missed

Attitude and History.

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115651

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Wont be missed

Attitude and History.

As I suspected no basis at all.

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115652

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Wont be missed

Attitude and History.

No based on Attitude and History.

Congratulations Kyrgios 7 years 1 month ago #115653

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Wont be missed

Attitude and History.

No based on Attitude and History.

To repeat you have absolutely no basis to determine whether he was incapacitated or not at the end of the first set.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1749 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric