Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186697

  • Success Hill
  • Success  Hill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 169
Munro CL and WA keeper
R A Gaunt Perth and Australia (all be it through Vic)
Becker Umpire and WA keeper

Buttsworth? WP

Didn't Hubble play for Subi?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Success Hill.

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186703

Chadwick, McAullay, Hawke

Malone

Wood

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Grump.

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186705

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7817
Keep them coming boys, there are still a few more out there.
Updated we currently have-

CL- Ian Brayshaw, Bruce Duperouzel, John Munro
EP- Ken McAullay, Derek Chadwick, Neil Hawke
EF- Tim Zoehrer, Graeme Wood, Des Hoare, Alan Preen
PE- Earl Spalding
SF- Geoff Marsh, Ron Bowe
SU- Mick Malone, Todd Breman, George Young
SD- Keith Slater, Michael Clark, Tom Mullooly
WP- Fred Buttsworth, Wally Buttsworth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186706

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7817

Success Hill wrote: Munro CL and WA keeper
R A Gaunt Perth and Australia (all be it through Vic)
Becker Umpire and WA keeper

Buttsworth? WP

Didn't Hubble play for Subi?


SH Jim's son Jarrad played League footy at SU & CL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186714

  • Success Hill
  • Success  Hill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 169

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Success Hill wrote: Munro CL and WA keeper
R A Gaunt Perth and Australia (all be it through Vic)
Becker Umpire and WA keeper

Buttsworth? WP

Didn't Hubble play for Subi?


SH Jim's son Jarrad played League footy at SU & CL.


Thanks BH; probably got confused with his son. But let's throw in:

Wally Langdon CL
Basil Rigg P
Harry Price WP
and Bud Byfield CL

I think only Fred Buttsworth played for WA and WP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186717

  • Dazzler
  • Dazzler's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 981
If my memory serves me correct, and that's rare these days, Darrin Ramshaw played a few games for the mighty Demons and had an illustrious cricket career with WA and VIC. Or have I got that wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dazzler.

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186718

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7817

Dazzler wrote: If my memory serves me correct, and that's rare these days, Darrin Ramshaw played a few games for the mighty Demons and had an illustrious cricket career with WA and VIC. Or have I got that wrong.

Haha yes quite correct Dazz, Ramshaw did play 7 games for the Dees & for WA (and that other mob over East) in the Sheffield Shield.
There were 3 fellas at that time who played cricket for WA & League at Perth in the mid 80s- Spalding, Ramshaw &........?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186719

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7817

Success Hill wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Success Hill wrote: Munro CL and WA keeper
R A Gaunt Perth and Australia (all be it through Vic)
Becker Umpire and WA keeper

Buttsworth? WP

Didn't Hubble play for Subi?


SH Jim's son Jarrad played League footy at SU & CL.


Thanks BH; probably got confused with his son. But let's throw in:

Wally Langdon CL
Basil Rigg P
Harry Price WP
and Bud Byfield CL

I think only Fred Buttsworth played for WA and WP


Good work with those 4 names above.
Both of the Buttsworth brothers played at WP and for WA.
I thought you would have got one from our particular side SH?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186720

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7817
Keep them coming boys, there are still a few more out there.
Updated we currently have-

CL- Ian Brayshaw, Bruce Duperouzel, John Munro, Wally Langdon, Bud Byfield
EP- Ken McAullay, Derek Chadwick, Neil Hawke, Allen Edwards, Ron Frankish, Matt Garnaut
EF- Tim Zoehrer, Graeme Wood, Des Hoare, Alan Preen, Paul Nicholls
PE- Earl Spalding, Darrin Ramshaw, Basil Rigg, Geoff Thomson
SF- Geoff Marsh, Ron Bowe
SU- Mick Malone, Todd Breman, George Young
SD- Keith Slater, Michael Clark, Tom Mullooly, Kevin Gartrell
WP- Fred Buttsworth, Wally Buttsworth, Harry Price

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

WAFL Footballers - WA Cricketers 1 month 3 weeks ago #186721

Paul Nicholls East Freo
Kevin Gartrell SD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MarkOlsen.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1061 guests and 7 members online

  • Big Blue
  • Champ Kinds
  • Demons Forever
  • one time only
  • royallucky
  • Southerner

Newest Footy Recruits

  • King brown
  • Spyboy
  • Dropping Bombs
  • MaccaAlan
  • Longmore