Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139611

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
The drive from Joondalup won’t be good for his knees or back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139615

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Moved in with Juppy up the road from EFFC....the 500 meter walk to training will warm up his knee & back just nicely....

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139616

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Freezin wrote: Moved in with Juppy up the road from EFFC....the 500 meter walk to training will warm up his knee & back just nicely....

Was never coming back to SD by the looks...I wonder why???

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139617

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
Hopefully your knees & back hold up Freeze from all the overtime you will have to work just to pay all the transfer fees let alone the players salaries and sign on.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139623

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Freezin wrote:

Freezin wrote: Touch wood EF Vice Captain Jupp can work his magic with Boekhurst...LOL

On ya Juppy!

Good get Freeze if his knees hold up

where's all the critics from Bogandean accusing EF of cheating the salary cap and poaching players left right and centre?

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139624

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
I will be onto them when they play 11 grand finals in 15 years.
Hopefully their Cheques don’t bounce
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139638

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
I don't blame Blaine, I don't blame East Fremantle. All I want to know is why he didn't appear to even consider coming back to his club of origin. Was it just the money or were there other factors?
I am starting to feel a sense of foreboding about next season when you look at the 'ins' for each club and Swans are the only club who have none.

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139642

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: Hopefully your knees & back hold up Freeze from all the overtime you will have to work just to pay all the transfer fees let alone the players salaries and sign on.....

BH...I think you are over estimating the financial worth of the likes of failed AFL wannabees in Loersch, Jansen, Snadden, Boekhurst and Kommer mate....only Griff had a half decent AFL career and TBH he was serviceable at best....no doubt EF will be paying far less for all those combined than what SD did for Ellis and Crowley alone.....I think Crowley played twice the number of AFL games than all those EF recruits combined...anyway any tsf fee we get for Palmer will cover all these recruits demands easily....looks like SD could do with his services just to get a name in the 2018 recruiting inbox mate.

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139654

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Freezin wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Hopefully your knees & back hold up Freeze from all the overtime you will have to work just to pay all the transfer fees let alone the players salaries and sign on.....

BH...I think you are over estimating the financial worth of the likes of failed AFL wannabees in Loersch, Jansen, Snadden, Boekhurst and Kommer mate....only Griff had a half decent AFL career and TBH he was serviceable at best....no doubt EF will be paying far less for all those combined than what SD did for Ellis and Crowley alone.....I think Crowley played twice the number of AFL games than all those EF recruits combined...anyway any tsf fee we get for Palmer will cover all these recruits demands easily....looks like SD could do with his services just to get a name in the 2018 recruiting inbox mate.

You might be right Freeze...starting to get the feeling there is a reason other than money that we have recruited basically nada this off season.

Swans 2018 prospects 6 years 4 months ago #139655

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
In all honesty DW I would like ex AFL guys go back from where they came...think folk forget Crichton, Watson and Peake were on good coin most likely last year....all three have gone...EF were already under their salary cap so Griff, Boekhurst and Kommer replace those 3 with youngsters in Snadden, Jansen and Loersch as newbies....heard EF has a new sponser and a few folk have jumped on board EF centurion membership package providing the club with some finances to help with recruiting....might need it if Palmer comes on board too.

How is Chris Yarran travelling?....one guy you boys need for sure

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1729 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • one time only
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple