Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump will he win?

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 day ago #198816

  • Tiger Tales
  • Tiger Tales's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 432
  • Thank you received: 86

gtrxuone wrote:

DD wrote:

royallucky wrote: BREAKING NEWS!!!! Trump loyalist U.S. attorney general has stated ''that there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud which would change the outcome of the 2020 U.S. election''...........well blow me down!

So voter fraud is ok as long as it's not "Widespread". Can someone please explain to me the context of widespread in this situation. I bet my left but no president has ever seen his overwhelming leads late on election night wiped away and his opponent just blows right by for a sweeping victory. Fanciful stuff only a bunch of Hillbillies would believe.

When they closed the counting 1.30 am and reopened 9am the next morning. The day after the election. Some of the counties counted Biden at over 95%..WTF where they doing for 7.5 hours if they where not counting votes.
It now looks like the Jan 5th Senate by election in Georgia. That Trump supporters are point blank refusing to vote. Why the Dominion voting machines are still in place.Did you know that all the data from Dominion voting machines is analysed in Serbia and Spain..Strange stuff ,even a teenager on YouTube can hack a Dominion voting machine and change votes.It's also illegal under US law to have a voting machine online.


Do you write Trumps Tweets for him? Unreadable rubbish based on bullshit conspiracy theories.

If the Republicans are refusing to vote in the Senate election, that’ll work pretty well for the Democrats.

The Republicans will probably argue that their choice not to vote has lead to a rigged election, demand a recount and an investigation followed by a number of law suites to see why they didn’t win.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tiger Tales.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 day ago #198819

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7415
  • Thank you received: 1115
TT...didnt you know Hugo Chavez rigged the election through Dominion even though he's been dead for 6 years? FMD...His Orangeness and his mates have become an international joke if they weren't already.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 22 hours ago #198833

  • 58shark
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4020
  • Thank you received: 385

DD wrote:

Bazza wrote:

DD wrote: Racist Joe the architect of the 1994 crime Bill he was so proud of amongst other racist views and you lot want to label Trump a racist? I’m betting it won’t be long before Kamala Harris kick his arse out to the kerb and takes the reigns unless the Trump legal team can pull off a miracle and reclaim an election win that is so rightfully his.

Sneaky Joe has been rat cunning and used all the resources and experience of his swamp rats to manufacture the most corrupt election in US history.

Watch this video right until the end. Harris can’t stand this bloke.


Trumps win rightfully his - time for the white coats for you the orange man.

Hear his BS interview today - a mindless rant.

How are your shares going Baz? Have you hit the Dump button yet?

www.watoday.com.au/business/markets/asx-...20201130-p56izl.html


My first visit back to this thread for a long time and I watched half of DD’s clip. I think everyone knows (if they’re being honest), that Biden is an out and out crim. Having watched this clip, I didn’t realise what a racist fruit loop this twit is. God help America.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 20 hours ago #198836

  • royallucky
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 334
  • Thank you received: 46

58shark wrote:

DD wrote:

Bazza wrote:

DD wrote: Racist Joe the architect of the 1994 crime Bill he was so proud of amongst other racist views and you lot want to label Trump a racist? I’m betting it won’t be long before Kamala Harris kick his arse out to the kerb and takes the reigns unless the Trump legal team can pull off a miracle and reclaim an election win that is so rightfully his.

Sneaky Joe has been rat cunning and used all the resources and experience of his swamp rats to manufacture the most corrupt election in US history.

Watch this video right until the end. Harris can’t stand this bloke.


Trumps win rightfully his - time for the white coats for you the orange man.

Hear his BS interview today - a mindless rant.

How are your shares going Baz? Have you hit the Dump button yet?

www.watoday.com.au/business/markets/asx-...20201130-p56izl.html


My first visit back to this thread for a long time and I watched half of DD’s clip. I think everyone knows (if they’re being honest), that Biden is an out and out crim. Having watched this clip, I didn’t realise what a racist fruit loop this twit is. God help America.

On the score of racism i think sleepy Joe finishes a distant second to the KKK poster boy Donald Von Trump who had the full support of their ex leader David Duke,who would've swelled with pride when Von Trump announced during the civil unrest after the death of George Floyd those immortal words ''when the looting starts the shooting starts''

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 12 hours ago #198838

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9235
  • Thank you received: 855

Tiger Tales wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

DD wrote:

royallucky wrote: BREAKING NEWS!!!! Trump loyalist U.S. attorney general has stated ''that there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud which would change the outcome of the 2020 U.S. election''...........well blow me down!

So voter fraud is ok as long as it's not "Widespread". Can someone please explain to me the context of widespread in this situation. I bet my left but no president has ever seen his overwhelming leads late on election night wiped away and his opponent just blows right by for a sweeping victory. Fanciful stuff only a bunch of Hillbillies would believe.

When they closed the counting 1.30 am and reopened 9am the next morning. The day after the election. Some of the counties counted Biden at over 95%..WTF where they doing for 7.5 hours if they where not counting votes.
It now looks like the Jan 5th Senate by election in Georgia. That Trump supporters are point blank refusing to vote. Why the Dominion voting machines are still in place.Did you know that all the data from Dominion voting machines is analysed in Serbia and Spain..Strange stuff ,even a teenager on YouTube can hack a Dominion voting machine and change votes.It's also illegal under US law to have a voting machine online.


Do you write Trumps Tweets for him? Unreadable rubbish based on bullshit conspiracy theories.

If the Republicans are refusing to vote in the Senate election, that’ll work pretty well for the Democrats.

The Republicans will probably argue that their choice not to vote has lead to a rigged election, demand a recount and an investigation followed by a number of law suites to see why they didn’t win.


Yeah, Trumpers so deluded now they are saying they will not vote in the Georgia Senate elections due to the imagined fraud and lack of trust in the system, how is that going to go down with the GOP once they lose control of the Senate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 12 hours ago #198839

  • 58shark
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4020
  • Thank you received: 385
Royallucky, never said Trump wasn’t racist. Just saying that I didn’t realize what an absolute nutter Biden is. I reckon he’ll be riddled with dementia by the end of his term....if he isn’t already.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 11 hours ago #198843

  • Senior Seagull
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3606
  • Thank you received: 475
Bit harsh given he's already established 2 committees loaded with very very capable qualified and diverse people for health/Covid and economics, he has really hit the ground running (or hopping in his moonboot) given the unsavoury and sinical roadblocks that Trump placed in front of the normal process of handover. There's every chance Biden will step aside after his first term to allow his young dynamic and progressive VP to take over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 9 hours ago #198851

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5596
  • Thank you received: 862

Senior Seagull wrote: Bit harsh given he's already established 2 committees loaded with very very capable qualified and diverse people for health/Covid and economics, he has really hit the ground running (or hopping in his moonboot) given the unsavoury and sinical roadblocks that Trump placed in front of the normal process of handover. There's every chance Biden will step aside after his first term to allow his young dynamic and progressive VP to take over.

Yeh noticed that. Did some young teenage girl stomp on his foot to get away from the clutches of Pedo Joe?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

Trump will he win? 3 months 9 hours ago #198852

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7415
  • Thank you received: 1115
I see a Trump lawyer has told Republicans in Georgia to drive to the Governor's house, who by the way is a Republican also, circle the house honking their horns until he comes out and resigns. Then the lawyer wants the Governor to be locked up....seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Trump will he win? 3 months 8 hours ago #198854

  • royallucky
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 334
  • Thank you received: 46

BC wrote: I see a Trump lawyer has told Republicans in Georgia to drive to the Governor's house, who by the way is a Republican also, circle the house honking their horns until he comes out and resigns. Then the lawyer wants the Governor to be locked up....seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up.

Its like the ''Lunatics running the asylum''the sooner Melania gets the vindictive and deranged old fool certified and medicated the better,particularly when he still has access to the missile codes for the next couple of months where he can wreak havoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 623 guests and 2 members online

  • gtrxuone
  • Royals78

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Hawks62
  • FootySol
  • Ferris
  • mroddson
  • Johnno42