Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump will he win?

Trump will he win? 1 week 7 hours ago #196826

yes, if biden wins the bloke in Peking will be president for life in two countries, China and the US -- won't that be goody goody gum drops for the Western World?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 6 days 5 hours ago #196844

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8923

Senior Seagull wrote:

Bazza wrote: The report said that in April 2019, an unidentified person dropped off a water-damaged MacBook Pro with the emails and other compromising material about Hunter Biden at an unidentified repair shop in Delaware, the Biden family’s home state. The report said the repair shop’s owner provided that information, but it did not give details on his identity.

A reverse image search of one of the photos in the story indicated that the shop’s owner is a man named John Paul Mac Isaac, whose social-media activity suggests he is an avid Trump supporter. His shop, called The Mac Shop, is at 21a Trolley Square in Wilmington. The Post also did not strip the metadata from photos included in the article, and a software engineer named Russel Neiss noted that the GPS information embedded in some of the images showed that the repair shop was in the same area.

The owner of the repair shop said that he wasn’t sure the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden but that the machine had a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, the report said.

The story went on to say the person who dropped off the water-damaged laptop “never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.”

The shop’s owner then contacted federal authorities about the laptop and the hard drive, the report said. The article also included a photo described as a federal court subpoena showing that the FBI seized the computer and the hard drive in December. It’s unclear why the bureau subpoenaed the hardware after the repair shop’s owner volunteered information about its existence to authorities.

The FBI did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Thomas Rid, a professor of strategic studies at Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies who recently published a book called “Active Measures” that focuses on the history of disinformation, said that the way the purported emails surfaced in the first place was dubious.

“This here is highly suspicious behaviour,” Rid tweeted after the Post’s story was published. “Especially when viewed in the context of a political campaign. Creative, anonymous, credibility-generating, somewhat plausible. Exactly how a professional would surface disinformation and potentially forgeries.”

Rid added that the emails featured in the Post’s story were published as images rather than in a file format, which “makes it harder to analyse and verify the files.”

“Note that photos, which appear to look genuine, could be there simply to add credibility to forged emails surfaced along with the photos. This would be a standard tactic in disinformation operations,” he wrote.

“Bottom line: *every individual little fact*—every email, every detail mentioned in an email—must be verified when data is surfaced in such a suspicious way, not just one piece of information, say a photo,” he added. “It appears that The New York Post did not do that here.”

Isaac did not respond to multiple phone calls and text messages seeking comment. But he later confirmed to several reporters who tracked him down at his shop that he was the source of the story. Isaac also said Trump’s impeachment was a “sham” and at one point cited the debunked right-wing conspiracy theory about the slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich.

He also couldn’t get his facts straight about the timeline of events outlined in the Post’s story for which he was the source. The Daily Beast reported that “throughout the interview, Mac Isaac switched back and forth from saying he reached out to law enforcement after viewing the files in the laptop to saying that it was actually the Federal Bureau of Investigation that contacted him.”

“At one point, Mac Isaac claimed that he was emailing someone from the FBI about the laptop,” The Daily Beast said. “At another point he claimed a special agent from the Baltimore office had contacted him after he alerted the FBI to the device’s existence. At another point, he said the FBI reached out to him for ‘help accessing his drive.'


If it looks like a scam, sounds like a scam and smells like a scam then it's probably a scam, how low will Trump go in his desperation to trash Biden, because Trump is so corrupt it almost appears unbelievable due to the extremes he will go to.


Yep, NYC Mobster lawyers and tactics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 6 days 5 hours ago #196845

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8923

gtrxuone wrote: A full set of polling will be out on Tuesday. But here's the latest in the now key swing seats..Some further improvement for the President..
Ohio Biden 0.2%..Trump with 5.2% swing
Iowa Biden 0.7%..Trump with 6.2% swing
Arizona Biden 3.0% ..Stable
North Carolina Biden 3.0 %..Trump 1.8%
Florida Biden 4.1%..Stable
Wisconsin Biden 7.6%..Stable
Pennsylvania Biden 7.6%..Stable
Michigan Biden 7.8%..Stable
Georgia+Texas have stabilised for the President in the last couple of days.
Biden hasn't increased his margin in the key states.


They are nightmare figures for the GOP, with Arizona is play, that alone is huge worry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 6 days 1 hour ago #196870

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: A full set of polling will be out on Tuesday. But here's the latest in the now key swing seats..Some further improvement for the President..
Ohio Biden 0.2%..Trump with 5.2% swing
Iowa Biden 0.7%..Trump with 6.2% swing
Arizona Biden 3.0% ..Stable
North Carolina Biden 3.0 %..Trump 1.8%
Florida Biden 4.1%..Stable
Wisconsin Biden 7.6%..Stable
Pennsylvania Biden 7.6%..Stable
Michigan Biden 7.8%..Stable
Georgia+Texas have stabilised for the President in the last couple of days.
Biden hasn't increased his margin in the key states.


They are nightmare figures for the GOP, with Arizona is play, that alone is huge worry.

He's a character Baz.He just said if he looses he will recontest in 2024.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 6 days 35 minutes ago #196875

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8923

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: A full set of polling will be out on Tuesday. But here's the latest in the now key swing seats..Some further improvement for the President..
Ohio Biden 0.2%..Trump with 5.2% swing
Iowa Biden 0.7%..Trump with 6.2% swing
Arizona Biden 3.0% ..Stable
North Carolina Biden 3.0 %..Trump 1.8%
Florida Biden 4.1%..Stable
Wisconsin Biden 7.6%..Stable
Pennsylvania Biden 7.6%..Stable
Michigan Biden 7.8%..Stable
Georgia+Texas have stabilised for the President in the last couple of days.
Biden hasn't increased his margin in the key states.


They are nightmare figures for the GOP, with Arizona is play, that alone is huge worry.

He's a character Baz.He just said if he looses he will recontest in 2024.


Might be hard to run from prison.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 6 days 13 minutes ago #196879

Amazing how some of you get a massive hard on from the polls. The only poll that matters is on election day and as Shorten found out don't even take any notice of the exit polls. I distinctly remember our last election day coming out of Lathlain Park jumped into the car and turned on 6PR and heard the exit polls were saying a big swing to Labor.

About an hour and half later tuned back in and heard Tony Abbot making his concession speech but then gob smacked to hear him say BUT, on the bright side it looks like were are going to form government.

Do you think Trump supporters are going to tell the pollsters who they're going to vote for? After all most of them would be Trump haters and closely aligned with the left win media.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

Trump will he win? 5 days 22 hours ago #196885

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8923

DD wrote: Amazing how some of you get a massive hard on from the polls. The only poll that matters is on election day and as Shorten found out don't even take any notice of the exit polls. I distinctly remember our last election day coming out of Lathlain Park jumped into the car and turned on 6PR and heard the exit polls were saying a big swing to Labor.

About an hour and half later tuned back in and heard Tony Abbot making his concession speech but then gob smacked to hear him say BUT, on the bright side it looks like were are going to form government.

Do you think Trump supporters are going to tell the pollsters who they're going to vote for? After all most of them would be Trump haters and closely aligned with the left win media.


Yeah, started watching last Federal election . looked bleak, went and had a nap , turned it back on only to find the Libs were home.

As for Trump, keep clinging to hope DD, like a true demons bloke. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 5 days 20 hours ago #196889

Here's a good Poll for President Trump.
Two polls where conducted on the weekend.One was a Gallop Poll.The question asked was
Do people think they are better off than 4 years ago.The results are 65% and 55%.Even with 7 months of Covid-19.
Also pollsters are tipping a record voter turnout for 2020.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Trump will he win? 5 days 19 hours ago #196891

Bazza wrote:

DD wrote: Amazing how some of you get a massive hard on from the polls. The only poll that matters is on election day and as Shorten found out don't even take any notice of the exit polls. I distinctly remember our last election day coming out of Lathlain Park jumped into the car and turned on 6PR and heard the exit polls were saying a big swing to Labor.

About an hour and half later tuned back in and heard Tony Abbot making his concession speech but then gob smacked to hear him say BUT, on the bright side it looks like were are going to form government.

Do you think Trump supporters are going to tell the pollsters who they're going to vote for? After all most of them would be Trump haters and closely aligned with the left win media.


Yeah, started watching last Federal election . looked bleak, went and had a nap , turned it back on only to find the Libs were home.

As for Trump, keep clinging to hope DD, like a true demons bloke. :)

You better get your prayer rug out Bazza and start praying for Allah that Trump does hang on or you will soon be cleaning the barnacles off Xi Jinping's fleet at Fremantle wharf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

Trump will he win? 5 days 19 hours ago #196893

  • Senior Seagull
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3398
I love it when some on here refer to the Dems as left wing or socialist, maybe left wing from a Seppo's perspective but from an Australian pov about as left wing as the Turnbull Lib government.

The GOP is so far to the right they make Attila the Hun look like a commie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 830 guests and 4 members online

  • Champ Kinds
  • Demons Forever
  • Johnny Leonard
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

  • jcp
  • Old Easts#9
  • Smith
  • kremmin
  • Ocean Ridge AFC