Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump will he win?

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198289

  • mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5817
  • Thank you received: 1567

Ti Em wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: Gazza
So you don’t concede that the overwhelming political violence in the US comes from the loving left who align with the Democrats?


No I dont, JFK (DEM), Robert Kennedy (DEM) and MLK ( Black Rights Leader) were also murdered, none of them Republicans.



I struggle to find any example of extreme violence from the left against Conservative forces tbh.

Martin Luther King was a republican actually. Astounding you don't agree with me that the majority of violence in the US is caused by the looney left. I know you may see the likes of Jim Acosta saying these are "Mostly peaceful" protests - but if you take his voice away and look at the pictures of city's burning and MAGA hat wearing people getting king hit you would understand it is not "Mostly Peaceful". Ti I did'n't ask you as it is obvious you have reached the threshold amount on the cool aide - a lost cause politically. You will enjoy your agency with that though i am sure.

I struggle to find any example of extreme violence from the left against Conservative forces tbh.


Think nothing of it TFAF don't mind chipping in at all - not sure what cool aid is but certainly am enjoying things politically at the moment particularly in the US.


Surprised you haven't heard of Kool Aid Ti Em. Its very popular in the US and apparently over 72 million people drink it. It has hallucinatory effects such as people actually believing that Trump is acting in their best interests and that he rightfully won the election. Long term use of it can have detrimental impacts on brain functioning to the extent that all connection with reality is lost.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198292

  • Ti Em
  • Ti Em's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1175
  • Thank you received: 170

mikeh wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: Gazza
So you don’t concede that the overwhelming political violence in the US comes from the loving left who align with the Democrats?


No I dont, JFK (DEM), Robert Kennedy (DEM) and MLK ( Black Rights Leader) were also murdered, none of them Republicans.



I struggle to find any example of extreme violence from the left against Conservative forces tbh.

Martin Luther King was a republican actually. Astounding you don't agree with me that the majority of violence in the US is caused by the looney left. I know you may see the likes of Jim Acosta saying these are "Mostly peaceful" protests - but if you take his voice away and look at the pictures of city's burning and MAGA hat wearing people getting king hit you would understand it is not "Mostly Peaceful". Ti I did'n't ask you as it is obvious you have reached the threshold amount on the cool aide - a lost cause politically. You will enjoy your agency with that though i am sure.

I struggle to find any example of extreme violence from the left against Conservative forces tbh.


Think nothing of it TFAF don't mind chipping in at all - not sure what cool aid is but certainly am enjoying things politically at the moment particularly in the US.


Surprised you haven't heard of Kool Aid Ti Em. Its very popular in the US and apparently over 72 million people drink it. It has hallucinatory effects such as people actually believing that Trump is acting in their best interests and that he rightfully won the election. Long term use of it can have detrimental impacts on brain functioning to the extent that all connection with reality is lost.


Actually recent estimates put the figure of those who think King Trump won the election at just a few million - but lots of democrat votes were from dead people and very illegal so we shouldn't be too hard. Definitely you should try not to laugh at them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ti Em.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198295

  • Senior Seagull
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3606
  • Thank you received: 475
Trumps latest stunt is verging on the criminal, he is refusing to share government data with President elect Biden regarding the disasterous deadly Covid 19 situation in the US. Biden's first actions were to address the virus disaster and establish a panel of recognised experts, he showed leadership and compassion, something Trump had to look up in his Funk & Wagnall to discover what those words meant.

I think he was pissed off because the request came when he was putting for a birdy on the 8th hole. This blokes not fiddling while the empire burns, he's playing pharking golf!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198300

  • gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2999
  • Thank you received: 1113
Four voting errors already picked up in the Georgia recount -audit.Adding allmost 1300 extra Trump votes.And not adding an extra 9600 votes to Biden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198303

  • Ti Em
  • Ti Em's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1175
  • Thank you received: 170

gtrxuone wrote: Four voting errors already picked up in the Georgia recount -audit.Adding allmost 1300 extra Trump votes.And not adding an extra 9600 votes to Biden.


So Biden flips Georgia from red to blue by about 13 000 votes - thanks for the update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198317

  • Tiger Tales
  • Tiger Tales's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 432
  • Thank you received: 86
Official result of the Georgia recount, Biden wins by 12k+ votes and first Democrat President to win Georgia since 1992.

More legal challenges from Trump dismissed, whilst other legal challenges have been watered down to a point that they have no consequence on the election result.

Time for Trump to book the removalist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tiger Tales.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198319

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9235
  • Thank you received: 855

Tiger Tales wrote: Official result of the Georgia recount, Biden wins by 12k+ votes and first Democrat President to win Georgia since 1992.

More legal challenges from Trump dismissed, whilst other legal challenges have been watered down to a point that they have no consequence on the election result.

Time for Trump to book the removalist


Yep and Rudy has a fake colour day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198320

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9235
  • Thank you received: 855

Senior Seagull wrote: Trumps latest stunt is verging on the criminal, he is refusing to share government data with President elect Biden regarding the disasterous deadly Covid 19 situation in the US. Biden's first actions were to address the virus disaster and establish a panel of recognised experts, he showed leadership and compassion, something Trump had to look up in his Funk & Wagnall to discover what those words meant.

I think he was pissed off because the request came when he was putting for a birdy on the 8th hole. This blokes not fiddling while the empire burns, he's playing pharking golf!!


Mans lowest of the low, all he cares about is himself, utter disgrace, history will not be kind to this scum bag.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198321

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9235
  • Thank you received: 855

gtrxuone wrote: Four voting errors already picked up in the Georgia recount -audit.Adding allmost 1300 extra Trump votes.And not adding an extra 9600 votes to Biden.


What??? - Official Audit is done and dusted, Biden wins by 12,000 plus votes, goodnight Irene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump will he win? 3 months 1 week ago #198336

  • westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3285
  • Thank you received: 271
Although it won't alter the end result, Trump is now up to more shenanigans by filing for a limited recount of some areas of Wisconsin. I thought Biden won the state by approx 20,500 votes?
Sounds like that will waste another couple of weeks of counting & waiting for the confirmation to be announced.
Whilst trump has been stuffing around, just wonder how many more coronavirus infections and deaths have been recorded since the election result?
Unbelievable what's happening there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 602 guests and 4 members online

  • 58shark
  • Cesspit
  • Johnny Leonard
  • Royals78

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Hawks62
  • FootySol
  • Ferris
  • mroddson
  • Johnno42