Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148400

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

gtrxuone wrote:

Success Hill wrote: William Reidy looks like a breeze would blow him over, but the little weight he has he used superbly today with some great bumps on EP mid-fielders. Impressed with his controlled aggression.

Is that the Red Hair boy no11.Had a few dustups in the 3rd qtr and Frazer Mcginnis chased him in the last qtr and pushed him.Said something to upset him.lololo.

11 is Tobe Watson. Reidy is 59, both made good contributions today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148411

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Great effort by a league team that is well coached, disciplined and plays as a team with a good game plan, well done!

At least the two other games were worth watching!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148489

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
How the resulting win to Swan Districts in this match could be described by the media as being an ""upset"" is a bit beyond me.

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148494

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

westaussieguy wrote: How the resulting win to Swan Districts in this match could be described by the media as being an ""upset"" is a bit beyond me.

Well WAG they were ahead of us on the ladder playing at their home ground with 17 present or past Eagles in their side....I would have thought that amounts to somewhat of an "upset" victory wouldnt you??!!

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148497

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Beasley Hutton wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: How the resulting win to Swan Districts in this match could be described by the media as being an ""upset"" is a bit beyond me.

Well WAG they were ahead of us on the ladder playing at their home ground with 17 present or past Eagles in their side....I would have thought that amounts to somewhat of an "upset" victory wouldnt you??!!

You could say it was an upset that you didn't win by more!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148500

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
an upset win for me, when the Eagles moved it quick to their forwards they scored easily.
they mucked around with the footy too much in those conditions and Swans were able to tackle and pressure well to create plenty of turnovers.
Blakely and Palmer lead the way with plenty of support and the team spirit was excellent all day.
the backs deserve praise for being out-sized all day and competing well with Vardy, McInness, Allan and Brander who all looked dangerous at times.
well done to the young Swans for not taking any stick either, Tobe Watson and young Reidy especially went in really hard and gave as good as they got in tough conditions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Last edit: by MarkOlsen.

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148508

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
I see Swans won the free kick count once again, I think that is 7 from 9 games, really good to see you blokes on the right side of the ledger because you have been harshly dealt with for over 70 years :)

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148530

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

Beasley Hutton wrote:

The surprise being not many tipped them. Swans have been averaging just over 28 Ball Disposals per Goal thus far for the season. Last Saturday they were running at 25. Just goes to show what happens when the team is switched on I guess.

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148532

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leedy wrote: I see Swans won the free kick count once again, I think that is 7 from 9 games, really good to see you blokes on the right side of the ledger because you have been harshly dealt with for over 70 years :)

Leedy one would hope that you are not using the wafl.com.au as your source. That would be the same site that contemporaneously had both Swans and Peel with 2 more free kicks than the opposition. A truly remarkable feat given that the two teams played each other when they received the 2 additional free kicks.

Week 8, 26th of May. 5 years 10 months ago #148559

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
No doubt your stats are different to the WAFL site 42?.....

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 313 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • premiership hangover
  • That_slick_left

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple