Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130515

  • Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1370
  • Thank you received: 109
Time to turn it off as Delucca boots Fremantle's THIRD goal & cuts the margin to under 90 points.. It's not how good Sydney are but how POOR Fremantle are... .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130517

  • Tiger of old
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1690
  • Thank you received: 224
But I bet we'll hear about how exciting the kids look for the future!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130565

  • gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3493
  • Thank you received: 1242
Grassy are the Crows now the clear cut Premiership Favourites.There last 2 wins and that Collingwood draw when they where over 60points down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130571

  • swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leather Stops wrote: Time to turn it off as Delucca boots Fremantle's THIRD goal & cuts the margin to under 90 points.. It's not how good Sydney are but how POOR Fremantle are... .


Just in the spirit of full disclosure which AFL club do you support?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130587

  • Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

swan42 wrote:

Leather Stops wrote: Time to turn it off as Delucca boots Fremantle's THIRD goal & cuts the margin to under 90 points.. It's not how good Sydney are but how POOR Fremantle are... .


Just in the spirit of full disclosure which AFL club do you support?


He supports the only club in the history of the VFL/AFL to get done for drug cheating, and for the captain to lose his Brownlow you'd think this flog would keep a low profile lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130613

  • Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1370
  • Thank you received: 109

Grassy wrote:

Leather Stops wrote: Time to turn it off as Delucca boots Fremantle's THIRD goal & cuts the margin to under 90 points.. It's not how good Sydney are but how POOR Fremantle are... .


Now,what was stopping you posting this in the Fremantle threadI wonder,Leather Stops?:whistle: .

All Fremantle reports are USUALLY deletedif they contain ANY negative matter... They were pathetic & their supporters need to know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130614

  • Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1370
  • Thank you received: 109
[quote="swan42" post=13057 Just in the spirit of full disclosure which AFL club do you support?[/quote]
In order: Essendon, West Coast, Geelong, Carlton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130615

  • Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1370
  • Thank you received: 109

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Leather Stops wrote: Time to turn it off as Delucca boots Fremantle's THIRD goal & cuts the margin to under 90 points.. It's not how good Sydney are but how POOR Fremantle are... .


Just in the spirit of full disclosure which AFL club do you support?


He supports the only club in the history of the VFL/AFL to get done for drug cheating, and for the captain to lose his Brownlow you'd think this flog would keep a low profile lol.

Just what I expect from you. "Ken DOLL" Get over it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130651

  • swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leather Stops wrote: [quote="swan42" post=13057 Just in the spirit of full disclosure which AFL club do you support?

In order: Essendon, West Coast, Geelong, Carlton.[/quote]

You would think supporting 4 clubs you would be able to comment on one of the teams that you support rather than trying to "educate" the Freo supporters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 5 years 1 month ago #130652

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 9166
  • Thank you received: 2735
A question for you 42 and the other Freo supporters on here is Lyon the coach to take them forward into a new era?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Advs

bet365

Who's Online?

We have 366 guests and 2 members online

  • Freezin
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Waymic
  • okiedokie
  • Sons of Corio
  • Michaelalich
  • tobleo