Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Dons hold off Dockers

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184176

  • Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1169
Ended up exciting as Freo had a go after 1/2 time. Good win in the NUFFINK League..Could go undefeated this season?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184177

No 2 draft pick had 2 embarrassing misses running into an open goal. Bad selection that one, should have picked Tim English.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184188

  • Senior Seagull
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2902
May have been distracted by the fact it's the only game of footy he will play in 2020

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184189

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7668

DD wrote: No 2 draft pick had 2 embarrassing misses running into an open goal. Bad selection that one, should have picked Tim English.

I think they were in different draft years DD?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184192

Beasley Hutton wrote:

DD wrote: No 2 draft pick had 2 embarrassing misses running into an open goal. Bad selection that one, should have picked Tim English.

I think they were in different draft years DD?

Without looking it up I thought it's their third season for both isn't it BH? What about the Peel boy Aaron Naughton? Pretty sure he was in that draft. I remember getting hammered on Big Footy (more like Big tossers) when i suggested we should target a couple of key position players and Aaron Naughton was one of those I mentioned. Would easily go No 1 if that draft was done now. Brayshaw and Cerra would be lucky to go top 20.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184193

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7668
English went in 2016, Brayshaw went in the 2017 drafts DD.
I would have thought Naughton was a no brainer to Freo considering he was right under their noses playing at Peel (and playing very well I might add) but then they inexplicably dropped him for the WAFL GF to bring Zac Dawson in would you believe which probably wouldnt have gone down well with the lad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184194

Quite correct BH...I remember that well. He probably couldn't wait to get out of the place after being treated like that. Typical Ross Lyon...gave Dawson a farewell at the expense of a talented young kid who would slot into Freo pretty well about now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184202

Beasley Hutton wrote: English went in 2016, Brayshaw went in the 2017 drafts DD.
I would have thought Naughton was a no brainer to Freo considering he was right under their noses playing at Peel (and playing very well I might add) but then they inexplicably dropped him for the WAFL GF to bring Zac Dawson in would you believe which probably wouldnt have gone down well with the lad.

Oh ok.

And yes he told Freo to fuck off when it came to the draft.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184206

  • Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1169

DD wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: English went in 2016, Brayshaw went in the 2017 drafts DD.
I would have thought Naughton was a no brainer to Freo considering he was right under their noses playing at Peel (and playing very well I might add) but then they inexplicably dropped him for the WAFL GF to bring Zac Dawson in would you believe which probably wouldnt have gone down well with the lad.

Oh ok.
Thought this was an Essendon file.. Put your Freo crap under Fremantle PLEASE

And yes he told Freo to fuck off when it came to the draft.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dons hold off Dockers 2 months 4 days ago #184210

You’re lucky you got any replies at all. Take what you can get. Like I said about the result, lucky our No 2 draft pick is such a poor user of the pill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: Dirty Weekender

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 778 guests and 2 members online

  • thefloglife
  • therealswansman

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Swan62
  • ooollllrrrrrry3
  • Barrelfrom50
  • Dockerboy
  • admin support