Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105405

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Just had a look Swan the sportsbetters still like Subi.The historical factor of winning a GF from the elimination final. Only done once by Norwood sanfl in 1984 in top 5 finals format.
SS seen Subi play Swans twise this year and you apsolutley played with Swans both times.I think Subis fitness is close to that of peels AFL listed players/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gtrxuone. Reason: missed a bit

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105408

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: As I said before... Peel win they lose.... Peel lose they lose.
but full credit to the Bulldogs today.They fought it out to the end.It could have been a much bigger loss.

a/man it is Peel in name only. The game was over as a contest at half time.

Only the deluded can think that Peel have made the WAFL GF. Also, what an abslute disgrace and speaks volumes about whether it was a Peel or a Fremantle team if as reported the "Peel" team did not use the visitors' change rooms today.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105409

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Fantastic performance by Conor Blakely today. Peel played as a team and deserved their victory today. They will give Subiaco a good game next week but the Lions deserve to be favourites for mine.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105411

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Just had a look Swan the sportsbetters still like Subi.The historical factor of winning a GF from the elimination final. Only done once by Norwood sanfl in 1984 in top 5 finals format.

thanks gtr.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105416

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Yep well done to Peel on making the GF......sounds like SF tried hard but were out gunned......should be a better contest spectacle wise next week with Subi and Peel playing.....both sides accounted for SF pretty comfortably and thoroughly deserve to be in the GF.....yeah I know Peel had their ring ins.....but to be honest these Freo aligned Peel boys arent Paddy Dangerfield or Nat Fyfes are they?....just a mixture of 19 - 20 yr olds learning their craft or middle tier boys who are too slow or not skilled enough for elite footy.......come end of the day the comp needs a competitive GF.......hopefully these two teams can provide it......touch wood the Peel n Subi faithful...even the neutrals, come out in their droves and support the WAFL....no doubt the usuals will moan and bitch about next weeks compromised GF......but if changes to the rules were to happen then this was by far the best result......

Last edit: by Freezin.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105418

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Swan have you changed your GF tip to Peel?

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105422

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Swan have you changed your GF tip to Peel?

I am not going to change from Subiaco as I made that prediction many months ago. However, if I were selecting the winner of the WAFL GF at this point in time I would not be picking Subiaco. I suspect that depending on any suspensions that the favourite just prior to the game will be the team masquerading in Peel jumpers.

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105424

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Swan have you changed your GF tip to Peel?

Has he gt a tip for the Kalgoorie Cup?

Bugger,forgot to do some Quaddies on Shatin!

Hope 5 5 5 5 didn't show up. :pinch:

Early quaddie: Quaddie (3,4,5,6) 12-14-5-2
Partial C/O 4235.20
(1703.96)

Late quaddie: Quaddie (7,8,9,10) 7-7-7-4 143.20

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105429

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Think we could get some Dockers fans through the gate next week Grassy.Peel have come to Play and remember Subi beat a very strong EP alignment side in 2014.You can lay your Kalgoolie Cup bets b4 you go to the GF. :cheer: :cheer: :lol:

Last edit: by gtrxuone. Reason: missed a bit

v SF 7 years 7 months ago #105432

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Who gives a fark how many Peel products played Grassy.........are you telling me the likes of 19 - 20 yr olds in Tucker, Blakely, Nyhuis etc or AFL hacks in Griffen, Clarke, Suban, De Boer are WAFL champs?....sheet .how many games did Perth win without the likes of outsiders in Jones, Graham, Tropiano, White, McKenna, Wolfenden, Latch etc running around for them?.....fark most of your top 5 in your F&B will be from other clubs.......no different to Peels F&B I guess....at least a local like ROB may be in the running to win it though.........Peel are in the GF.......embrace it mate......touch wood the GF shows off the strength of WAFL footy with a tough hard fought quality game of footy.......

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 2306 guests and one member online

• ruddiger

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric