Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

First Semi Final 7 years 7 months ago #104619

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

westaussieguy wrote: Very disappointing to put it mildly. Was hoping the score on the Wafl website may have been a misprint, West Perth put in a poor performance and now take no further part in the Finals. :(

Was always going to be hard mate with a stacked side.

Oh well that just leaves Sf to hold up the wafl flag next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First Semi Final 7 years 7 months ago #104621

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

westaussieguy wrote: Very disappointing to put it mildly. Was hoping the score on the Wafl website may have been a misprint, West Perth put in a poor performance and now take no further part in the Finals. :(

WAG,

Poor performance my arse, the boys played there rings out, unlike last week. 20 AFL players is a massive disadvantage, particularly in Finals with a GF as a incentive !!!

First Semi Final 7 years 7 months ago #104622

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Bazza wrote:

Was always going to be hard mate with a stacked side.

Oh well that just leaves Sf to hold up the wafl flag next week.

Good Luck Bazza :S

First Semi Final 7 years 7 months ago #104647

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

Leedy wrote:

WAG,

Poor performance my arse, the boys played there rings out, unlike last week. 20 AFL players is a massive disadvantage, particularly in Finals with a GF as a incentive !!!

Yep, all understood Leedy. I know stats are not the be all of everything but noticed West Perth doing 61 Disposals/ Goal and an offence rate of only 10% in the first half of the match. Which does not give a good return. Mind you, I wasn't at the game and only saw the score when logging on.

First Semi Final 7 years 7 months ago #104656

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

Bazza wrote: [quote=Was always going to be hard mate with a stacked side. Oh well that just leaves Sf to hold up the wafl flag next week.

I will also wish South Fremantle good luck next week. As far as I know Hams will be back in the team.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 444 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Eddieskago
  • chaibrA
  • AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple