Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126781

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Second win of the year that we were never headed at any stage, team effort all round and kudos should also go to Greg Harding and the coaching staff for getting these boys up after an intensive internal review during the week I'm told and 7 days after our worst 'effort' in years, so credit where credit is due after a week of critisism for the coach
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126789

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Bloody good win by your boys. The best news is that it looks as if the Ferals have gone back to the selfish alignment model. I heard on 91.3 that the Feral defenders were trying to kick torpees out of kick ins :)

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126790

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Leedy wrote: Bloody good win by your boys. The best news is that it looks as if the Ferals have gone back to the selfish alignment model. I heard on 91.3 that the Feral defenders were trying to kick torpees out of kick ins :)

They played a shite brand of footy yesterday Leedy. Not their usual chip backwards keep-it-off style eithe. Long bombs all day long. On the sidelines their was very little emotion from the box or the players. Wellingham in particular looked completely disinterested. He was nothing short of poor yesterday considering his pedigree. Even as an oppo supporter it is quite sad to see the damage the alignment has done to the once great club of EP. Even their diehard supporters sit quietly and meekly whilst watching the game. Their is nothing recognisably blue and black about them. Personally I'd much rather see the WCE have a stand alone side but that is a debate of many varied opinions and unforeseeable ramifications. Just sad to see EP reduced to what they are right now.

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126796

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Leedy wrote: Bloody good win by your boys. The best news is that it looks as if the Ferals have gone back to the selfish alignment model. I heard on 91.3 that the Feral defenders were trying to kick torpees out of kick ins :)

They played a shite brand of footy yesterday Leedy. Not their usual chip backwards keep-it-off style eithe. Long bombs all day long. On the sidelines their was very little emotion from the box or the players. Wellingham in particular looked completely disinterested. He was nothing short of poor yesterday considering his pedigree. Even as an oppo supporter it is quite sad to see the damage the alignment has done to the once great club of EP. Even their diehard supporters sit quietly and meekly whilst watching the game. Their is nothing recognisably blue and black about them. Personally I'd much rather see the WCE have a stand alone side but that is a debate of many varied opinions and unforeseeable ramifications. Just sad to see EP reduced to what they are right now.

Sad doesn't come close, all we are waiting for is the ófficial' word that it ends after next year and then we can be EP again.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126799

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grump wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Sad doesn't come close, all we are waiting for is the ófficial' word that it ends after next year and then we can be EP again.

Good luck mate....hope you get your club back.

Your colts looked good yesterday Grump. A couple that caught my eye for their strong marking were #21 & #31 although I did get them confused at times. #7 and #9 also caught my eye, both looked composed with ball in hand. Redhead wasn't as big an impact on the game as the last time I saw him play. Has he stagnated in his development or just one of those days?

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126803

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
Gees you would have to be awfully short to look up to Masten DW! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126808

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: Gees you would have to be awfully short to look up to Masten DW! :cheer:

I'm 5 foot nuthin and I could see his developing bald spot BH...I'm all for a smart witty rebuttal but using abusive profanities in front of the kids is disgusting behaviour in my eyes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126815

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
DW with respect to your post in the best players topic I thought it would be appropriate to respond on here. The chief complaint of Swans' supporters is that free kicks awarded to the opposition team in their backline are not paid in our forward line.

Thanks for the summary of the game. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get to the game yesterday, so it was good to read a match report. As for the result a huge result given last week's performance and our outs.

Similarly, it was good to see the ressies win yesterday. The colts' performance is understandable given the tremendous drain due to various other opposing commitments.

As for East Perth what a performance!!!!!!!!!!!! The people responsible for the demise of the East Perth Football Club have a lot to answer for.

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126912

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

swan42 wrote: DW with respect to your post in the best players topic I thought it would be appropriate to respond on here. The chief complaint of Swans' supporters is that free kicks awarded to the opposition team in their backline are not paid in our forward line.

Thanks for the summary of the game. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get to the game yesterday, so it was good to read a match report. As for the result a huge result given last week's performance and our outs.

Similarly, it was good to see the ressies win yesterday. The colts' performance is understandable given the tremendous drain due to various other opposing commitments.

As for East Perth what a performance!!!!!!!!!!!! The people responsible for the demise of the East Perth Football Club have a lot to answer for.

Those responsible would be the members/supporters who have let 1 man have total control and complete say in the running of the old EPFC!

Swans V East Perth at Bassendean 6 years 10 months ago #126924

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
In regards to our fantastic critic answering win on Saturday, one man confirmed himself to be the most valuble and versatile player in the comp, thats right the number 1, and that is Tony Notte! He just gets better and better and is clearly a much better player than most of the list cloggers currently on lists in that other comp!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 308 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric