Memories from Yesteryear..... Rod Alderton
Read More...

TOPIC: Loersch signs

Loersch signs 9 months 1 week ago #137902

• Beasley Hutton
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 1270

Tiger of old wrote: South through and through, still have red and white in your veins, but not a great deal of interest in the wafl now days
We would interpret that as not south through and through and not red and white running through your veins much anymore anchor

Spot on TOO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Loersch signs 9 months 1 week ago #137908

• anchorman
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 213
As I said....

29=353
S.O.F. The Brute,Michael Apeness
2x25= Seinor and Michael.

Loersch signs 9 months 6 days ago #137940

• 58shark
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 240

anchorman wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: South through and through, still have red and white in your veins, but not a great deal of interest in the wafl now days
We would interpret that as not south through and through and not red and white running through your veins much anymore anchor

Too time moves on.Once upon a time barracked and played for Mines Rovers Football club in the Goldfields Football league.I still barrack for them.But when moving to Perth I was a Souths supporter.Was for many many years before my brother played for them and many years before I made the move to the big smoke.
Fremantle came along and I moved on.Still love my Blue and White Diorites, Mines Rovers FC on the Goldfields.I still love my South Fremantle FC,but have moved on.
Yep I have moved on, unlike so many here.

Are you suggesting we all should move on and gravitate towards an AFL team anchor? You may see me as old fashioned, but while I'm a rabid WCE supporter, they will NEVER take the #1 mantle over the Sharks in my life.

Looking forward to see what young Loersch and our new recruits bring to the club.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ti Em

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Loersch signs 9 months 6 days ago #137942

• strono
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Thank you received: 32

58shark wrote:

strono wrote:

58shark wrote: Any AFL listed player would be handy after a year of annus horribilus, but do we need him in front of a couple of power forwards? Do we have this need covered by one of our upcoming kids?

what power fwds will he be stopping....if anything they will all train & play harder to get into league
with the lack of talls we have we are not going to knock back this kid as a fwd/ruck

Hey strono, did you actually read my post or did I word it badly? There was one or two positive articles written about him since he was picked up, so as I said, he would be handy, didn't suggest we knock him back. As for the power forwards, it was simply a question as you and some others are a lot more informed about our players than me.

Loersch signs 9 months 6 days ago #137946

• strono
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Thank you received: 32

anchorman wrote: As I said....

yeah 4791 times on this forum alone...LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ti Em

Loersch signs 9 months 6 days ago #137950

• anchorman
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
Sharky, not at all.You can have team and your views on what ever footy you like, just like me.
Would you sooner watch the premier league in England, or what they call it, or watch the Glory in the A league.
Yep Stono, as I said before, and will continue to say.Maybe it will get as boring as batshit, just like all the negative crap we read on here.

29=353

Loersch signs 9 months 6 days ago #137966

• Ti Em
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Thank you received: 97
Its called the Premier League - is this comparison for the purpose of clarification? How many A league players do you think can walk into the starting XI or squads of clubs in England's top flight? and if you wish to watch live sport you may have to settle on the A league over the EPL for a variety of reasons.
By moving on you also turn your back on your old club. You and all the other conned no longer support a football club. But in the end you get what you deserve - which is by supporting the Dockers as far as i can see self abasing pain, suffering and humiliation.

Loersch signs 9 months 6 days ago #137973

• BC
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 601

anchorman wrote: Sharky, not at all.You can have team and your views on what ever footy you like, just like me.
Would you sooner watch the premier league in England, or what they call it, or watch the Glory in the A league.
Yep Stono, as I said before, and will continue to say.Maybe it will get as boring as batshit, just like all the negative crap we read on here.

I prefer to watch the Glory as they're from Perth and I'm a parochial supporter of most things WA.

Last Edit: by BC.

Loersch signs 9 months 6 days ago #137999

• 58shark
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 240

strono wrote:

58shark wrote:

strono wrote:

58shark wrote: Any AFL listed player would be handy after a year of annus horribilus, but do we need him in front of a couple of power forwards? Do we have this need covered by one of our upcoming kids?

what power fwds will he be stopping....if anything they will all train & play harder to get into league
with the lack of talls we have we are not going to knock back this kid as a fwd/ruck

Hey strono, did you actually read my post or did I word it badly? There was one or two positive articles written about him since he was picked up, so as I said, he would be handy, didn't suggest we knock him back. As for the power forwards, it was simply a question as you and some others are a lot more informed about our players than me.

Que?

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Loersch signs 9 months 1 day ago #138299

• anchorman
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
I did something unusual this morning, I listened to an hour or so of the 6PR spots programme.
Hardy and Hagdorn were discussing payers coming back home.Palmer was mentioned as returning to Old Easts.
The they had a small disagreement on whether Andrew Swallow as going to return or go to the Suns as an assistant coach. Hardy said he would return Haggers said he would go to the Suns.Mind you both said they had inside info.
A couple of good gets for Old East if they return.

29=353
Moderators: Custodian
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags