Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127348

• Grey Fin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
YEP, The KISS principle is often the best. Former players are OK, but we need speed and agility. Lets hope they search far and wide
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127351

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
EF cant afford top recruits....the club has no money apparently.....Wiley with all his AFL years and connections has only attracted Watson in two years of coaching.....not saying the club aint trying to recruit...just it is a competitive climate out there and EF have struggled getting high profile recruits to the club....Swallow to me is a must if delisted in terms of leadership to help mentor the likes of Burton,Holmes,Harding,Marshall and Bennett....Howson and Mirco will be better for the year of league footy....Bailey up back has a future I am told....Schofield has provided run and rebound...need a tall KP defender to help Winton,Jupp and Bailey up back...obviously need a tall KP forward to help Howson & Mirco.....

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127355

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Glad they dropped Symonds....

EP set record with 122 hit outs

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127358

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

KCEF wrote: Glad they dropped Symonds....

Yeah certainly questions Wiley's logic for playing only 1 ruck v two WCE professional giants......no doubt Robbie had his reasons....be interesting to see if he shares them on EF website next week..

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127359

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

I jokingly said early on that we would see 100 hit outs but 122 to one side was unbelievable.Last week we had 72 to 21 but swans midfielders just were too good.I expected a low scoring game and with a few new faces in the royals side but obviously with a few Sharks still missing I underestimated how poor the sharks are at the moment.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127368

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250

chaddy22 wrote:

I jokingly said early on that we would see 100 hit outs but 122 to one side was unbelievable.Last week we had 72 to 21 but swans midfielders just were too good.I expected a low scoring game and with a few new faces in the royals side but obviously with a few Sharks still missing I underestimated how poor the sharks are at the moment.

Huge amount of hit outs for the Eagles reserves today and if like you say you had a few new faces in it is a shame that the young sharks could not provide a better contest.

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127379

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ti Em wrote:

chaddy22 wrote:

Huge amount of hit outs for the Eagles reserves today and if like you say you had a few new faces in it is a shame that the young sharks could not provide a better contest.

Putting aside the alignment it isn't good for the comp to have a struggling Sharks let alone a two decades underperforming demons and a rampant $ubiaco.No wonder people lose interest.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127388

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

chaddy22 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

chaddy22 wrote:

Putting aside the alignment it isn't good for the comp to have a struggling Sharks let alone a two decades underperforming demons and a rampant $ubiaco.No wonder people lose interest.

Old Easts have a bad season so you have lost interest in the WAFL - not the fact your side has become the Eagles reserves playing games out of the Falcons old home ground.

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127393

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ti Em wrote:

chaddy22 wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

chaddy22 wrote:

Old Easts have a bad season so you have lost interest in the WAFL - not the fact your side has become the Eagles reserves playing games out of the Falcons old home ground.

I just read the posts and seems like sharks supporters are not goingI will visit you when you are at Fremantle oval..

EF v EP 6 years 9 months ago #127395

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
East Fremantles co-tenancy of its old home ground is many years away - hopefully by then your club will have stopped fellating the Eagles.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 437 guests and one member online

• GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL