Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12042

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
I think Northam got the gig as compensation after those Docker fairies pulled the preseason match there due to the ground not being a pristine bowling green.

Look northam isn't all that far to drive, a little over an hour, not much worse than north of the river supporters travelling to Peel or South of the river supporters travelling to Joondy, htfu people!!

Here's an Idea, they can bus in all the illegal refo's from the Northam camp for a day out and double the crowd! like everything else they will get free entry :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12044

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Johnno wrote: Would have thought Chance Bateman would be an automatic inclusion if he is fit to play in the next couple of weeks given his experience on the big stage and Reimers also if he can string a couple of consistent performances together. Another Perthie they should consider is Brett Hodge, always gives 100%, very good tagger, lots of pace and good clean skills.

Pity Leon isn't playing for the Dees, he would have excelled in this game. Anyone know how he's going up at Northam? Dominating one would expect!

Why should Bateman get a game just on reputation? It should be on form and merit and he wouldn't be in that category right now, JKT and Moss are two I would not have picked and I would have Justin Simpson in there
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12045

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Not too many problems with that list, Webby said he was looking for plenty of hardened experienced players and some bigger bodies. From Subi pov would have thought Parker could be included, he is a proven big game player.

Understandable that a dominant Claremont would have a big representation, Subi had 10 in the 06 team, plus a coach will always look to his own players first.

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12046

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
S/S how many supporters of away teams travel to Basso? Compensating for the Dockers with a WAFL state game is not oranges for oranges.

Again and I am not sure how many times I need to say it but I will continue to say it when I see this incorrect statement - they are not 'illegal refo's (sic)'.

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12092

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89
not being bias but surely on form mark mcgough would of been a certainy to be in the squad let alone the team???????????????????????????

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12147

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Aiden Parker has been the premier defender in the WAFL for the past 3+ years so how he hasn't made the squad is beyond me.

If they are looking for hardened bodies McGough should be a certainty.

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12173

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Not only should Aiden Parker be in the `TEAM` (not the squad) but he should be
Captain!

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12180

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

TheRock wrote: Aiden Parker has been the premier defender in the WAFL for the past 3+ years so how he hasn't made the squad is beyond me.

Line ball between Parker and Ames ad premier defenders the past 3 years, both in the side working together against bigger Vic bodies would have been handy
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12252

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Swandog wrote:

TheRock wrote: Aiden Parker has been the premier defender in the WAFL for the past 3+ years so how he hasn't made the squad is beyond me.

Line ball between Parker and Ames ad premier defenders the past 3 years, both in the side working together against bigger Vic bodies would have been handy

Both are good but different players - plus ones the best full back and ones the best CH Back

WA SQUAD V VICTORIA Northam 4pm Sat May 11 11 years 2 weeks ago #12260

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Chopper wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Both are good but different players - plus ones the best full back and ones the best CH Back

The best CHB also pinch hits in the ruck, quite succesfully.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 163 guests and one member online

• alahoy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest