Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C1 - Round 13 4 years 8 months ago #171222

• Birdman
  • Birdman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 35
Bassendean vs Carlisle sees an improving Carlisle take on the premiership favourites. Can't see Carlisle getting up.

Gosnells vs Bull Creek has a team who have struggled with injuries taking on the early season high flyers who now appear to have come back to the pack. MOTR, expect it to be close with Gosnells (who must win) getting up narrowly.

Ocean Ridge will be too good for a struggling Hammersley.

Thornlie should thump Kenwick.

Warnbro/Melville should be a good game although I expect Melville to win. Warnbro appear to be on the improve - but so are Melville.

Good luck to all on what should be a nice day - unlike some of the past Saturdays.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C1 - Round 13 4 years 8 months ago #171261

• OldSkoolWayz
  • Thank you received: 1
BASSENDEAN 1st v CARLISLE 5th

Carlisle had a strong win last week to prove their credentials in the race for a finals berth. But this week they come up against a red hot premiership favorite in Bassendean. Id expect they will give it their all and try knock the top dogs over but will ultimately fall short and Bassos run and class will over power them. Basso 5 goals.

GOSNELLS 6th v BULLCREEK 2nd

Gosnells will fancy themselves here against a side whose form has been a little flaky of late. Bullcreek find themselves 2nd but haven't beaten another top 5 side since round 7 ! With Gossies getting a couple back i can see the creeks questionable claims to the throne continuing. Gosnells 4 goals.

OCEAN RIDGE 8th v HAMERSLEY 9th

This is the final battle for the 2nd relegation spot. If Ridge win they will go 3 games clear and book their 2020 C1 spot as the swans did last week. Hamersley have been terribly disappointing this year and i just cant fathom them finding the wins elsewhere to escape the double drop. I have heard Ridge have a couple of outs so Hamersley will have to throw absolutely everything they've got at them but i just don't think there's enough there to get the points. Ridge 4 goals.

KENWICK 10th v THORNLIE 3rd

Hopefully Thornlie don't treat this as a training run and take it easy. Id like to see them be ruthless and really show some killer instinct and belt Kenwick. They are going to need that attitude if they want to go back to B grade with a flag in tow. Thornlie 15 goals +

WARNBRO 7th v MELVILLE 4th

The swans will be buoyant after securing their spot in C1 last week. Now they will aim to take a couple more Ws before shutting up shop for the summer. The rams are ripe for the picking after coming off the "bye" last week (sorry Kenwick). Even though its one of the shorter journeys for teams having to travel to the deep south, no one really plays that well down there bar the home side. Warnbro 4 goals.

C1 - Round 13 4 years 8 months ago #171294

• premiership hangover
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Well round 13 is upon us, and we enter the last third of the season. For some teams this is when the season gets long and hard, and for others this is moving time. with some fine weather tipped for Saturday we should hopefully revert back to some bigger scores.

Bassendean v Carlisle, Should be a ripper game. Both sides were victorious in round 12, and Carlisle will be looking for a big scalp to consolidate their finals drive. Bassendean won a high skilled game last week, and I think at home they will continue to roll along, I expect them to win by 2 - 3 goals.

Gosnells v Bullcreek should be another ripper game. Gosnells are always hard to beat, especially at home and Bullcreek seem to be trying to get back to their early season form. I tend to be with you OSW, I can smell an upset here. Gosnells will want a big scalp to help them believe they can mix it with all sides come finals time. I expect this to be a fast game with Gosnells getting up by less than 10 points

Ridge will beat Hammersley at home, they are not a bad side the ridge, and I expect them to win by over 6 goals. The Reserves game probably holds more interest than the league game.

Thornlie will be to strong for Kenwick, 12+ goals the margin here, though Thornlie will want a big win to help their percentage.

Warnbro v Melville represents a danger game for Melville. Warnbro at home are challenging as a few sides have experienced this year, and I think after last week when they consolidated C1 for next year the shackles will be off, and Warnbro will be out for a scalp or two late in the year. Warnbro by 17 points.

Good luck to everyone, enjoy Red armband round and ensure you all play in the spirit of the round.
Save a tree and eat a beaver

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 327 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL