Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: abc news

abc news 2 weeks 1 day ago #191254

Ti Em wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote:

Grump wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: Sadly they are all lefties on the abc now

Being left of extreme right is not a bad thing!

That's an obvious statement but I wasn't mentioning extremes. Now that you have I would like to point out that the extreme left has caused a lot more death and misery than the extreme right.


Does an extreme left exist? what sort of horrible things are they doing - saying we should be more like Denmark?


Extreme Left = Communism , try China and North Korea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

abc news 2 weeks 1 day ago #191257

BC wrote: It's a bit of a worry as we see the US falling apart at the seams under Trump but sleepy Joe can hardly string 2 lucid words together...God help America as the next 4 years is going to be interesting which ever way it goes.


It is BC, but TBH doesnt come as a huge surprise to me, the country was never really going to pass the "pressure test" of a major crisis.

The BLM thing was just a defacto mass Anti Trump Movement ( anti right wing ) it was the break out reason for every Anti Trumper and Band Wagon Jumper over there, once the fracture was there the rest just came apart easy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

abc news 2 weeks 1 day ago #191261

  • Ti Em
  • Ti Em's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 947

Bazza wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote:

Grump wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: Sadly they are all lefties on the abc now

Being left of extreme right is not a bad thing!

That's an obvious statement but I wasn't mentioning extremes. Now that you have I would like to point out that the extreme left has caused a lot more death and misery than the extreme right.


Does an extreme left exist? what sort of horrible things are they doing - saying we should be more like Denmark?


Extreme Left = Communism , try China and North Korea.


Those examples equal totalitarianism more than being extremely left.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

abc news 2 weeks 23 hours ago #191270

  • Devonleigh
  • Devonleigh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 344

Bazza wrote:

Devonleigh wrote: good to hear that the dribbling, leftie, bearded one is leaving the 7pm news on the abc.

hope that Pamela or the ballet dancer get the gig.



Pamela is hot.

Mate I reckon James McHale was pretty good.


Have always held the abc readers in high regard especially in my time in the bush as all we had was radio. Why did they ever let Verity James go?

Would like to come back to the 7 o’clock news as one hour on 7 and 9 is getting too much for me is all I find myself doing is counting the mistakes Suzanna makes. Love her dearly but she should have retired on a high about 3 years ago.

Somebody let jimmy off the lead to let his sanctimonious editorialising personality hold sway and he should have been mentored/coached back to neutrality a while back. He wouldn’t hold a candle to the readers I see over east.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

abc news 1 week 5 days ago #191420

Ti Em wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Ti Em wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote:

Grump wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: Sadly they are all lefties on the abc now

Being left of extreme right is not a bad thing!

That's an obvious statement but I wasn't mentioning extremes. Now that you have I would like to point out that the extreme left has caused a lot more death and misery than the extreme right.


Does an extreme left exist? what sort of horrible things are they doing - saying we should be more like Denmark?


Extreme Left = Communism , try China and North Korea.


Those examples equal totalitarianism more than being extremely left.


And that's precisely what extreme leftism is total control of society , read Marx the Left Wing hero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

abc news 1 week 5 days ago #191421

Devonleigh wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Devonleigh wrote: good to hear that the dribbling, leftie, bearded one is leaving the 7pm news on the abc.

hope that Pamela or the ballet dancer get the gig.



Pamela is hot.

Mate I reckon James McHale was pretty good.


Have always held the abc readers in high regard especially in my time in the bush as all we had was radio. Why did they ever let Verity James go?

Would like to come back to the 7 o’clock news as one hour on 7 and 9 is getting too much for me is all I find myself doing is counting the mistakes Suzanna makes. Love her dearly but she should have retired on a high about 3 years ago.

Somebody let jimmy off the lead to let his sanctimonious editorialising personality hold sway and he should have been mentored/coached back to neutrality a while back. He wouldn’t hold a candle to the readers I see over east.


Yeah - Verity dissapeared years ago, she was quite good. Not sure why.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 416 guests and 3 members online

  • one time only
  • River Rat
  • SD351

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Fullback
  • Frothy
  • Socks Up
  • Westcoastevo
  • KeanuH