Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Lowest Attendance Since WW II

Lowest Attendance Since WW II 1 month 2 weeks ago #180033

  • Stand the Test
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1750
  • Thank you received: 252

Bazza wrote: Yep, piss weak derby crowds, and crap fixturing, the other day was foundation day which at 5000 barely has a heart beat. mind you 5000 at a home and away fixture these days is a boom for wafl.

my tip is foundation day will drop again this year, people know the comp is a joke and cbf.


Nice day, freo oval, 2 v 4, you’ll get 10,000.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lowest Attendance Since WW II 1 month 1 week ago #180123

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7931
  • Thank you received: 815

Stand the Test wrote:

Bazza wrote: Yep, piss weak derby crowds, and crap fixturing, the other day was foundation day which at 5000 barely has a heart beat. mind you 5000 at a home and away fixture these days is a boom for wafl.

my tip is foundation day will drop again this year, people know the comp is a joke and cbf.


Nice day, freo oval, 2 v 4, you’ll get 10,000.


That's not going to happen now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lowest Attendance Since WW II 1 week 6 days ago #181797

  • Roman
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 727
  • Thank you received: 102
Round 1 v WP Round 3 v Subi have changed to Friday night games starting at 6.45pm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lowest Attendance Since WW II 1 week 6 days ago #181815

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7931
  • Thank you received: 815

Roman wrote: Round 1 v WP Round 3 v Subi have changed to Friday night games starting at 6.45pm.


Well thats interesting, wonder what the catlyst was for that? I thought they had given up on them. I actually really like them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lowest Attendance Since WW II 1 week 6 days ago #181820

  • Roman
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 727
  • Thank you received: 102

Bazza wrote:

Roman wrote: Round 1 v WP Round 3 v Subi have changed to Friday night games starting at 6.45pm.


Well thats interesting, wonder what the catlyst was for that? I thought they had given up on them. I actually really like them.


I like them Baz becausse I cannot stand this hot weather. Summer lingers on well into April. The Round 3 game against Subi is up against the WCE v Richmond game at Optus. We'll be the only ones there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lowest Attendance Since WW II 1 week 6 days ago #181823

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7931
  • Thank you received: 815

Roman wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Roman wrote: Round 1 v WP Round 3 v Subi have changed to Friday night games starting at 6.45pm.


Well thats interesting, wonder what the catlyst was for that? I thought they had given up on them. I actually really like them.


I like them Baz becausse I cannot stand this hot weather. Summer lingers on well into April. The Round 3 game against Subi is up against the WCE v Richmond game at Optus. We'll be the only ones there.


I agree mate, day time temps way to hot for me, ... WCE v RICH - thats OK, I will be there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lowest Attendance Since WW II 1 week 6 days ago #181826

  • Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignment is PISH
  • Posts: 3867
  • Thank you received: 787
it's always been a great backdrop at Fremantle Oval night games it's the limestone & moreton bays and when we all do turn up the atmosphere is the guts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 760 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

  • ants57
  • Relski
  • CrowBoy
  • Carter
  • 11bulldogs11