Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 rounds to go

2 rounds to go 1 week 23 hours ago #172994

  • Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignment is PISH
  • Posts: 3598
  • Thank you received: 621
Have to say South Fremantle had a bad wobble financially after the west coast weasels were slapped together - it took a few years and a concerted campaign along with some severe measures to restore shape
Unlike Subiaco years earlier who had to accept serious coin from the other seven clubs just to continue to trade & generous assistance from the WANFL along with some corporations for one example the Halls Head Development Corporation's benevolence certainly raised some eyebrows at the time
ah the days of T.I,Benny,Maurie,Noel,Rod,Basil,P.Vas,Bausko,Obie,Morls,Joey Mac,Mounty,Dela,Moyls,Stazza,Hardie,Monteath,Cronan,Corny,Browny,Duckworth,
Peake,Sewell,Moss,Krakouer,Nowotny,Sidebottom,Melrose,Spencer,Wiley,Hunter,
Daniels,Ralph,Beasley,Bosustow,Taylor,Green,Whinnen,Cable,Buhagiar,Baker...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 rounds to go 1 week 21 hours ago #172997

  • Stand the Test
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1260
  • Thank you received: 195
Mate it may I’m the only one but I can’t read all your posts, they are sort of oversized and go off the page and I can’t minimise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 rounds to go 1 week 21 hours ago #172998

  • Leedy
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2047
  • Thank you received: 142

therealswansman wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Leedy wrote: Beas, please mate.........see above !

Leedy, TRSM has already addressed that before mate and believe me he would know!
And do you honestly think any player would have left SD or any club in financial trouble for that matter if the Football Commission in an unprecedented step started paying their wages like is happening at WP because the club cant?


Beas,

With TRSM possibly being involved at Swans some time ago Im sure you would be 100% behind his word along with MO. I know for a fact that a couple of players (that I definitely know of), have not been paid, don't give a shit what you blokes say and no MO before you ask, I don't have to disclose who they are. In fact a recent departure was partially based on a non player payment.

I don't give a shit if this would have sent you broke or not, my point is that you blokes are not squeaky clean by a long stretch.I also couldn't give a shit in what we did at WP to stay alive, all I care about is that I am currently still privileged to watch them, you blokes in this same situation if it was Swans would be responding similarly to what I am, don't kid yourselves.



Leedy,so we give facts and you give supposition, innendo and rumour.
So put up or shut up.
It is worse than listening to a former WP president who thinks he knows all about Swans yet didn't know what was happening in his own back yard


TRSM,

I believe your full of shit, just because you have brain washed a couple of your supporters to believe in you, it doesn't wash with me nor do I care. Im not sure which President you are referring too, but why didn't you do something about what was happening at Swans when you had your chance ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 rounds to go 1 week 20 hours ago #173005

  • therealswansman
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 130
  • Thank you received: 40

Leedy wrote:

therealswansman wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Leedy wrote: Beas, please mate.........see above !

Leedy, TRSM has already addressed that before mate and believe me he would know!
And do you honestly think any player would have left SD or any club in financial trouble for that matter if the Football Commission in an unprecedented step started paying their wages like is happening at WP because the club cant?


Beas,

With TRSM possibly being involved at Swans some time ago Im sure you would be 100% behind his word along with MO. I know for a fact that a couple of players (that I definitely know of), have not been paid, don't give a shit what you blokes say and no MO before you ask, I don't have to disclose who they are. In fact a recent departure was partially based on a non player payment.

I don't give a shit if this would have sent you broke or not, my point is that you blokes are not squeaky clean by a long stretch.I also couldn't give a shit in what we did at WP to stay alive, all I care about is that I am currently still privileged to watch them, you blokes in this same situation if it was Swans would be responding similarly to what I am, don't kid yourselves.



Leedy,so we give facts and you give supposition, innendo and rumour.
So put up or shut up.
It is worse than listening to a former WP president who thinks he knows all about Swans yet didn't know what was happening in his own back yard


TRSM,

I believe your full of shit, just because you have brain washed a couple of your supporters to believe in you, it doesn't wash with me nor do I care. Im not sure which President you are referring too, but why didn't you do something about what was happening at Swans when you had your chance ???


Leedy, if you can find a hole in anything I have said, please point it out. I don't deal in supposition innuendo or rumour just facts, hard cold facts.
Not shaw by what you mean do something about what was happening at Swans when I had the chance, because I did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 rounds to go 1 week 19 hours ago #173007

  • Stand the Test
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1260
  • Thank you received: 195
Loop, wp went broke mate, the stench will stay with you forever. Like a bloke going bankrupt, people just don’t forget. Get a few parking tickets big deal, go bankrupt , nah your on the nose forever.

You just got to deal with it mate.

Twenty years later we all remember ep and their fake flags.

You are the debt dodgers and you always will be.

Soz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 rounds to go 1 week 19 hours ago #173009

  • Leedy
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2047
  • Thank you received: 142

Stand the Test wrote: Loop, wp went broke mate, the stench will stay with you forever. Like a bloke going bankrupt, people just don’t forget. Get a few parking tickets big deal, go bankrupt , nah your on the nose forever.

You just got to deal with it mate.

Twenty years later we all remember ep and their fake flags.

You are the debt dodgers and you always will be.

Soz.


I haven't got an issue with that at all STD, its all you muppets going around thinking your all above board :)

I won't go into with you because your a dead set twit and have been reminded of that by most Punters on here ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 rounds to go 1 week 18 hours ago #173012

  • therealswansman
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 130
  • Thank you received: 40

Leedy wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: Loop, wp went broke mate, the stench will stay with you forever. Like a bloke going bankrupt, people just don’t forget. Get a few parking tickets big deal, go bankrupt , nah your on the nose forever.

You just got to deal with it mate.

Twenty years later we all remember ep and their fake flags.

You are the debt dodgers and you always will be.

Soz.


I haven't got an issue with that at all STD, its all you muppets going around thinking your all above board :)

I won't go into with you because your a dead set twit and have been reminded of that by most Punters on here ;)


Leedy, I look forward to your detailed response as to he bits you believe I got wrong based on any substantive new information at your disposal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 rounds to go 1 week 7 hours ago #173015

  • Durtle
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 54
  • Thank you received: 3
Good chance that West Perth will fold and Fremantle will have a team in the competition in 2020 or 2021.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dazzler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 rounds to go 1 week 7 hours ago #173016

  • Leedy
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2047
  • Thank you received: 142

therealswansman wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: Loop, wp went broke mate, the stench will stay with you forever. Like a bloke going bankrupt, people just don’t forget. Get a few parking tickets big deal, go bankrupt , nah your on the nose forever.

You just got to deal with it mate.

Twenty years later we all remember ep and their fake flags.

You are the debt dodgers and you always will be.

Soz.


I haven't got an issue with that at all STD, its all you muppets going around thinking your all above board :)

I won't go into with you because your a dead set twit and have been reminded of that by most Punters on here ;)


Leedy, I look forward to your detailed response as to he bits you believe I got wrong based on any substantive new information at your disposal.


Likewise TRSM, prove that my points are incorrect..........................

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 rounds to go 1 week 6 hours ago #173018

  • therealswansman
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 130
  • Thank you received: 40
Leedy,
I have found it difficult to work out what points you have actually made.
Please list what it is you want clarified and I will deliver the facts here for all to see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online?

We have 369 guests and 2 members online

  • BC
  • Viper

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Fatso1965
  • Ruthless
  • Peasey6
  • Stuart
  • NICEGARY