Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2019 AFL Movers, Shakers and Drifters? 5 years 1 month ago #163623

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

DD wrote: Good call gtr on the coaches under the pump but add Carlton coach Brendan Bolton to that list. It's a make or break year for Ross Lyon I reckon even though he's still contracted until the end of 2020. He would be well aware of that. Fremantle have delivered him the cattle up front and Fremantle have also invested heavily in the midfield in the past couple of drafts.

Heard a whisper if Fremantle aren't looking like finals contenders Ross Lyon will be sacked before the end of the season and he'll end up at Carlton. Personally I hope he finds his mojo again and turns this new group into the hungry beasts they were that took them to within 15 points of premiership success in 2013.

DD I watched the 13 GF on Fox the other night.Freo should of got a lot closer than 15 points in that GF.They where all over the Hawks that last 15 to 20 minutes.Ballantine had a shocker that day.Should of kicked 4 in the last qtr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 AFL Movers, Shakers and Drifters? 5 years 1 month ago #163626

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
Yep I was there gtr but Ballas did give Buddy a shit mixer in the 3rd qtr I think it was and took Buddy a long time to recover. Buddy also had a pretty quiet day. If that game was played at Subiaco Oval we are Premiers. Simple as that but we know we have to often defeat a Melbourne based team who's home ground is the MCG.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 374 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes