Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136249

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
Going to be a big trade period this off season. To kick things off just listening to Hardie and Hagdorn on 6PR sounds like Alex Fasolo is a strong chance to come home to West Coast and a lot of talk about Jessie Hogan heading home, maybe not next year but in the not too distant future and even though Fremantle are the ones crying out for a key forward, with Josh Kennedy maybe only having a few more years in him the Eagles would love to have him.

My belief is Hogan was a Fremantle supporter and his whole family are. Already looks like Brandon Matera is heading to Fremantle and Nathan Wilson from GWS wants to come home.

Jack Watts sounds like he's heading to either Collingwood or PA.

Hardie reckons Fremantle have spoken to former Adelaide midfielder Scott Thompson about a coaching role.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136327

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Retired

Garrick Ibbotson, Zac Dawson

Futures Undecided (I would try to see what any of these players are worth come trade time then assess whether they stay or go)

Nick Suban, Thomas Sheridan, Jonathon Griffen, Matt Taberner, Harley Balic, Zac Clarke, Cameron Sutcliffe, Matthew Uebergang

Keep

Brady Grey, Michael Apeness, Josh Deluca, Sam Collins

Draft Order

5, 40, 55, 58, 77

Trade Rumours

At the moment we have been linked with Brandon Matera for either a third or fourth round draft pick, Nathan Wilson for a second round pick and there is a possibility that Reece Conca might look to return home to the West.

The big speculation going around is that perhaps Jesse Hogan might be wanting to come home due to the personal issues he has had this year. This is just a rumour though and I think he still has two years to run on his contract.

Jesse would be the only player that I would be willing to part with pick five for. If it turns out to be just a rumour than that is fine and I would be looking to use our first pick on either Sam Hayes, Aaron Naughton or Oscar Allen. If we manage to get back in the second round then I’d be looking at Sam Taylor from Swan Districts.

If the rumours are true though it was said that Melbourne could be interested in Harley Balic. Would pick 5, pick 40, pick 55 and Balic be enough to secure Hogan and Melbourne's second round pick number 27.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136375

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Tom Rockcliff to Port Power.Great pickup for Port and looks like they out-trumped there cross town rivals the Crows.Michael Voss is midfield coach at Power.Was TR one of the reasons Vossy got sacked at the Loins???

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136446

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: It seems that there are big movers around Adelaide.Appears both sides have goings and comings.
Charlie Cameron wanting out isn't good news for the Crows.

Anchor offloading Tom Rockcliff frees up some money for the Loins.And Charlie Cameron will be a winner in all his.
Lever leaving the Crows .a 50 game 21 year old with Melbourne offering something like 700'k a year.Was caught at the tip yesterday throwing out all his training gear.Also last week Tex and other senior players approached Pike about not playing Lever in the GF.Because he was leaving.As it turned out Lever was probably the Crows best on GF day.Lever also phoned all Crows players to tell them his move back to Vic.Tex gave him a big spray.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136447

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
A lot of players looking to go to Essendon too.....Stringer, Saad. Smith so far....starts tomorrow doesnt the old trade period?

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136449

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
How about posting trade talk here guys? Under AFL General!
Get on your bike.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136451

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote: How about posting trade talk here guys? Under AFL General!

Heard this one today DD.StKilda asked WCE about Andrew Gaff.Eagles said not for sale.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136455

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
If I were the Crows I'd make Cameron honour his contract homesick or not for mine this excuse is as weak as piss.

Lever was with Adelaide for only 3 years and before they drafted him for the 2015 season he missed the whole year with a knee injury,thought he could have repayed them with a couple more years.
The money would still be there for him.

How do these kids go travelling overseas without mummy's tittie?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136459

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
First class around the world I would say 30+ considering the pay packets they get....

AFL Trade Talk 6 years 5 months ago #136537

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Wasn't surprised with Collins, he was just not mobile enough and skills under pressure weren't that good. Very good at WAFL level though. Sutcliffe is a bit of a worry and so is Sherridan. Be interesting now to see what developes over this period.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 373 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes