Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162228

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You can do better than that UNCA I know you can. The media said he was intoxicated, the club said he had been asked to leave and had. Bit greyish really.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162231

• 58shark
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

JB wrote: I don't throw in Red Herrings I only deal in facts as I understand them. We are talking about an incident at The OBH which I don't need to explain again, surfice to say nothing concrete has been tabled as yet where Harley has commited an offence or a disturbance, if he has he will be punished or sacked, I don't see anything to that effect at this time and for people to say I Know a few more that Harley has done, well tell us what they are and how you know thay are true, slander on social media is becoming a lucrative means of income for solicitors these days.

JB, I didn’t get into the they said, he said argument. I was just pointing out that bringing the Ryan incident into this discussion is a red herring trying to divert the attention and criticism of Harley and the handling (or non handling) of it by FFC. I repeat, if you want to dissect the Ryan incident, happy to discuss on another thread.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162233

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
No no Shark BC bought it up by saying no other club and he mentioned WC would tolerate this behaviour clearly with Ryan they have.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162234

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I said they would have tolerated it in the middle of the last decade when Cuzzy, Chad Fletcher, Kerr, Chick and co were recidivists over a long period of time. I'm not sure WCE would these days notwithstanding Ryan's recent indiscretions which I might add have only been over the last 12 months. Bennell has been a human headline for 5 years. As an aside...the B in your initials JB wouldn't stand for Bennell by any chance?
The following user(s) said Thank You: UNKA2

Last edit: by BC.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162235

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You said no other club would tolerate this, well WC are another club.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162237

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

JB wrote: You can do better than that UNCA I know you can. The media said he was intoxicated, the club said he had been asked to leave and had. Bit greyish really.

Split hairs JB, most logical people join the dots....are you a docker supporter i wonder

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162238

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Nothing to do with split hairs, thats caused by using the wrong shampoo. At this stage the media say he's intoxicated, kicked out, drunk and whatever they will add in time as they do. The club says he was asked to leave and he did, don't know whats hard to understand there. I'm sure the club will speak to the venue and to police if it is warranted, at this stage there is nothing to answer. In answer to the B in JB it stands for bemused at you blokes who have nothing better to do than try and make something out of nothing as you usually do because Freo is the only forum on this site that has your attention. I respect you have a right to your views but at this stage there is no substance to them.

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162241

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

anchorman wrote: Regardless of opinions, the Ryan incident is relevant. Ryan was drunk driving, or driving under the influence of booze. Are you all saying it is ok to drink drive but not ok to be drunk , but causing no harm. Then when asked to leave the establishment, he does so with out any problem.
Who is seeing things through the wrong colour glassed!!!!
Oh that's right he plays for the Yellas.
Double standards from a group who feel it is ok to take pot shots at Fremantle, but get all precious and narky when the boot is on the other foot..

I don't give a rats rrr's abt the afl clubs in WA, the facts are that yes Ryans incident is an 8 on a scale where as Bennells are 3 and an occasional 4 but it is the accumulation of dumbness that rankles.

The dorkers and their supporters deserve more from a member of their support staff being paid $600k per and the behaviour effects other just like the behavior experienced at the weagles in the past.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162244

• 58shark
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

anchorman wrote: Regardless of opinions, the Ryan incident is relevant. Ryan was drunk driving, or driving under the influence of booze. Are you all saying it is ok to drink drive but not ok to be drunk , but causing no harm. Then when asked to leave the establishment, he does so with out any problem.
Who is seeing things through the wrong colour glassed!!!!
Oh that's right he plays for the Yellas.
Double standards from a group who feel it is ok to take pot shots at Fremantle, but get all precious and narky when the boot is on the other foot..

Settle petal, you’ll have reflux. I reckon we could rename this thread to Ryan. Those herrings get redder in the dork’s camp. :lol: :lol:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Harley Bennell 5 years 3 months ago #162250

• JB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ryan isnt banned on here is he. He is relevent to the conversation when it is implied that only Fremantle would tolerate these incidents and that was bought up by BC not me. It is obvious to blind Freddy that Ryans actions have been far more severe with little or no action on WC's part. It may come out later that there was something more to this incident and in that case he would be gone. I don't see anything that would warrant any action at this moment. The media here have a lot to answer to and we don't want to see another Shane Yarran tradgedy.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 520 guests and 6 members online

• 58shark
  • mikeh
  • Shark Tragic
  • Omah
  • royallucky
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL