Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157804

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Demons Forever wrote: Nobody respects Subi because....

Subi disrespects the competition by its blatant disregard to anything remotely resembling a rule.

Spot on!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157806

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
....out of interest DF, what would get your back up the most....losing a GF by a 1 pt,then finding out an opposition player was on PEDS during the whole game.....or losing a GF by 2 pts because the opposition put 2-extra players behind the footy for 2 mins......and both teams kept the win?....or would u be happy just to be in your first GF since the 70s?.....

Last edit: by Freezin.

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157808

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
That's a good question Freez….I'd also like to know what "rules" Subi have broken? If it's pushing numbers behind the ball in last Sunday's colts GF that's a guideline only and wasn't considered to be an issue by 4 umpires at the time...so I'd like to understand what actual rules of the WAFL we've blatantly disregarded?

Where's Sean? 5 years 6 months ago #157809

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Nothing to do with players behind the ball.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Where's Sean? 5 years 4 months ago #161479

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
If I was a betting man which I'm not, I'd be thinking Sean has taken his thesaurus and biography on Stalin and gone off sulking somewhere after OFA growled at him today. I could be wrong but he's normally all over this place like the plague.

Where's Sean? 5 years 4 months ago #161483

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

BC wrote: If I was a betting man which I'm not, I'd be thinking Sean has taken his thesaurus and biography on Stalin and gone off sulking somewhere after OFA growled at him today. I could be wrong but he's normally all over this place like the plague.

BC it's pretty quiet without 42 posting.

Where's Sean? 5 years 4 months ago #161484

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hahaha...agree gtr...he can be an annoying bugger at times but he does keep this place ticking over with his rubbish. B)

Last edit: by BC.

Where's Sean? 5 years 4 months ago #161486

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
I was engaging with him there for a while but his obsession with his beloved Labor party has no bounds. Good on OFA for stepping in. It gets ridiculous at times. Nothing wrong with the occasional discussion about the current affairs of the day but when you are running a daily commentary on what they are saying on Sky News you have lost the plot. Reminds me of Grassy and his daily ramblings. Thank christ he's gone. This forum is better for it.

Trouble with Swan42 is nearly every post even about football, has a distinct political flavour to it.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Where's Sean? 5 years 4 months ago #161488

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yep...agree DD. I'm a believer of the old saying that "if you don't like it don't read it" but it did get a bit much at times. Also the constant negativity starts to wear me down too....I saying that, we need every poster we can get both good and not so good so do hope he puts the dummy back in and returns.

Where's Sean? 5 years 4 months ago #161502

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
Unfortunately for people like Sean who sit so far on the left it's hard not to work their ramblings into everyday life.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 822 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977