Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Nominate your No 1 Ozfooty Troll right here

Grassy
9 27.3%
Theouterseagull
12 36.4%
Freezin
1 3%
Bazza
1 3%
Leather Stops
No votes 0%
Unholytugboat
2 6.1%
Peter North
5 15.2%
DD
3 9.1%
Total number of voters: 33 ( Mr AFL, Freezin, The Shiz, 58shark, waflfootyfacts ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #107997

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

GroupA GT-R wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Godzilla...Twin Turbo 3L inline 6 AWD.Maby not even the old Group C Big bangers couldnt beat Godzilla.
Did you watch the Brock movie on CH 10.Was over 2 weeks.

No mate I missed it never been a big fan of Brock, always rated Jim Richards as a much better driver.
2.6L tt 6 tuned in a hyperbaric chamber to simulate the pressures on the mountain.

So good
So dominant
The Bogans felt so threatened by it they simply couldn't compete so they had it banned.

How many more email addresses have you got TOSG?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #108002

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 391

DD wrote: Well the great Ozfooty Troll Poll has closed. What a popular topic of discussion this has been. The trolls have spoken without moderator interference and Ozfooty members have spoken and in a tight race to the line Theouterseagull gets the gong, albeit posthumously given his lifetime ban. So I call on SeniorSeagull to come forward to accept this prestigious award in his honour. Maybe you can place the toilet seat on TOSG's Ozfooty headstone?

It's funny how dreams come true. While doing a bit of Googling I found this. It bares a striking resemblance to previous images posted on this site. Is this junior Outerseagull in his youth?
[/attachment]

Well done DD, great work and a truly deserving winner.

You seem pretty good at this polling stuff. Maybe you could help out Talcum Turncoat with his same sex plebiscite?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #108003

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Great to see Perth finish 2nd 3rd and 4th in the poll....well TBH following Sandover protocol, with TSOG banned, Perth really finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd......that must be refreshing for the PFC immeadiate and long term future......well done to the PFC.

Perth also secured over half the votes......17 out of 33......surely OFA will take this on board and closely monitor the Perth thread, surely that was the whole point of this poll to flush out the perpetrators?

Or will OFA be handing that job over to you Dazzler as the Perth thread moderator?.....you have a tough gig already Dazzler, I don't envy you, if you got that job mate......talk about being on a hiding to nothing.

Mikeh, surely all this petrol head talk counts out Group A being a Subi fan such as TSOG..sounds very much like how a SD fan would talk wouldn't you think?.....and TBH DD photo only confirms it to.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #108004

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
I was thinking of running my own Plebiscite Daz, vote for your No 1 Ozfooty Pleb. A much less prestigious and demeaning award to win. I don't think anyone wants that title and the banter could get quite nasty.

As for you Mr Freeze, never short of a word are you? You my friend can thank TOSG for stealing your votes. You were in a crack field but can only be one winner. TOSG did a Winx on you and put daylight between you very early on and you were never in the hunt.

As for us Perth supporters well Grassy well and truly deserved being on this poll and his close second justified him being nominated. I put myself and PN on there in the name of fair play if anyone was offended as it's all in good jest. PN attracted a handful of votes due to his being a mod on the Freo board and having nominated a few well known Fremantle antagonists.

With TOSG out of the picture Mr Freeze I reckon you might be right up there in the early betting for next years Ozfooty Troll Poll. :lol:
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #108005

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Already commenced my preseason training for next year DD.....though TBH coming from 1 vote to winner next year is a big ask.....really would need to do a WBD in all honesty.........

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #108007

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
If anyone can pull it off, you can Freezin. You've got it in you. I'm taking the early odds if anyone is framing a market.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #108011

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DD wrote: I was thinking of running my own Plebiscite Daz, vote for your No 1 Ozfooty Pleb. A much less prestigious and demeaning award to win. I don't think anyone wants that title and the banter could get quite nasty.

As for you Mr Freeze, never short of a word are you? You my friend can thank TOSG for stealing your votes. You were in a crack field but can only be one winner. TOSG did a Winx on you and put daylight between you very early on and you were never in the hunt.

As for us Perth supporters well Grassy well and truly deserved being on this poll and his close second justified him being nominated. I put myself and PN on there in the name of fair play if anyone was offended as it's all in good jest. PN attracted a handful of votes due to his being a mod on the Freo board and having nominated a few well known Fremantle antagonists.

With TOSG out of the picture Mr Freeze I reckon you might be right up there in the early betting for next years Ozfooty Troll Poll. :lol:

Yeah no doubt my support of Peel in the lack of integrity GF would of gained me some votes, and of course getting rid of the flogs on the Freo board helped as well.

Last edit: by Peter North.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #108015

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 391

Freezin wrote: Great to see Perth finish 2nd 3rd and 4th in the poll....well TBH following Sandover protocol, with TSOG banned, Perth really finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd......that must be refreshing for the PFC immeadiate and long term future......well done to the PFC.

Perth also secured over half the votes......17 out of 33......surely OFA will take this on board and closely monitor the Perth thread, surely that was the whole point of this poll to flush out the perpetrators?

Or will OFA be handing that job over to you Dazzler as the Perth thread moderator?.....you have a tough gig already Dazzler, I don't envy you, if you got that job mate......talk about being on a hiding to nothing.

Mikeh, surely all this petrol head talk counts out Group A being a Subi fan such as TSOG..sounds very much like how a SD fan would talk wouldn't you think?.....and TBH DD photo only confirms it to.

We're an elite thread at the Perth chat room producing some world class posters. We've even got our own Rainman, the idiot savant Grassy able to recall obscure incidents and WAFL footy facts from yesteryear at the drop of a hat and we're happy to share his wisdom and knowledge with the rest of the footy world.

You should spend more time on the EF thread and try and raise the standard to that on the Perth thread rather than interloping and trolling around the rest of Ozfooty offering your uninvited but oh so clever witticisms and quips. You really must love the sound of your fat fingers typing away at the keyboard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, DD

Last edit: by Dazzler. Reason: thought of more to rant about

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #108023

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
.....geez Dazzler considering the Perth thread is one huge pit of hallucinogenic debauchery, I think you should be greatful for any outside common sense chit chat.... the poll clearly suggests the Perth thread is the number 1 birthing suite for producing Oz Footy trolls......no wonder I feel so inclined to keyboard tap their so much :lol: ..

Last edit: by Freezin.

Ozfooty Troll Poll 7 years 5 months ago #108061

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I think the award should be renamed "The Outerseagull Perpetual Trophy for Trolling" in honour of the great man given he's now a martyr....on one hand killed off for trolling and on the other celebrated in an award for trolling...makes perfect sense to me....doesn't it?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 298 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977