Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Who will you vote for?

Liberal Nat (Coalition)
11 64.7%
Labor
5 29.4%
Greens
No votes 0%
Other
1 5.9%
Total number of voters: 17 ( UNKA2, 58shark, Ronnie, Senior Seagull, BigO ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98586

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Mr Turnbull left him self wide open calling an 8 week campaign. Everyone is polotics out atm.
Are the government tinkering with Medicare.Yes.Was it done during the Abbot time as Pm,,i think so the Religious Right..
It was really dirty polotics by Labour.But history tells us that the Lnp are masters at such political stunts.Including there trigger for the Election .The Cfmeu dont build houses,roads and only 2 infastructure projects in Wa in the last 15 years.Manduarh Rail line and Gorgon Barrow island..Malcoms ego thought he could clean out the senate.
If we turn back the clock 1 week Malcom only averaged 2 appearances a day in the last week of the campaign .Arrogant and lazy or burnt out.He had it won last week.That point has been made by many Political Analists today.

As was pointed out subsequent to Malcolm Turnbull's election speech he mentioned the ABCC more in that speech than he did for the entire 8 weeks of the election campaign.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98588

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
It wasn't just Medicare S42, changes to tax on Super and Malcolm's bolony on cuts for big business would result in more jobs. Crap, these big corporations look after their share holders and the big boy upstairs gets a big reward when he slashes the work force, increases the bottom line and gets a nice big reward for himself and his family. He's acting like a used car salesman and people don't fall for that bullshit anymore.

If they are serious about more jobs they need to create more incentive to employ people. Minimum wages are too high, especially when you factor in compulsory super, workers comp, sick pay, annual leave etc etc....
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98592

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
the misinformation peddled by Labor and swallowed by gullible voters such as yourself DD is exactly what I'm talking about. have a good look at Turnbull's tax reduction policy and you'll see it started off with small business first..that is businesses with a turnover of less than $10m I think it was in the first year get the reductions and no-one else...then the turnover threshhold would have got progressively higher in future years with big business not getting a look in for 10 years. the tax on super was aimed at individuals with millions stashed away which would not have otherwise been taxed..so it definitely wasn't going to pick up your every day mum and dad with a couple of hundred k's in a super fund....FMD

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98594

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
The whole trigger was B-Shit Swan.They have lied on that count.They where chasing money from the top end of town to finance there election campaign.The money the CFMEU give to the ALP does make them a target to the current government.
Swan to blame the Cfmeu for the cost of Building roads,new houses or intastructure projects is an( out and out lie).I heard more than 1 LNP Poli state that during the election campaign.

Last edit: by gtrxuone. Reason: missed a line

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98599

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

BC wrote: the misinformation peddled by Labor and swallowed by gullible voters such as yourself DD is exactly what I'm talking about. have a good look at Turnbull's tax reduction policy and you'll see it started off with small business first..that is businesses with a turnover of less than $10m I think it was in the first year get the reductions and no-one else...then the turnover threshhold would have got progressively higher in future years with big business not getting a look in for 10 years. the tax on super was aimed at individuals with millions stashed away which would not have otherwise been taxed..so it definitely wasn't going to pick up your every day mum and dad with a couple of hundred k's in a super fund....FMD

You are the gullible one BC if you think giving a tax cut to big business (10 million turnover is not a small business) they are going to hire more labour as a result of a tax cut. Apply it the other way around, if say you hire 20 staff as opposed to 15 staff you get taxed at a lower rate. That is the only way you will increase employment opportunities. Turnbull is a joke and right now he's scraping the egg off his face.

He carried on like a spoilt child in the supermarket throwing all his toys out of the pram because mummy didn't give him the chockies he wanted.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Last edit: by DD.

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98602

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
The thing with Medicare is the money they are ripping out of it -- or at least -- are proposing to rip out of it.

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98604

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

gtrxuone wrote: Mr Turnbull left him self wide open calling an 8 week campaign. Everyone is polotics out atm.
Are the government tinkering with Medicare.Yes.Was it done during the Abbot time as Pm,,i think so the Religious Right..
It was really dirty polotics by Labour.But history tells us that the Lnp are masters at such political stunts.Including there trigger for the Election .The Cfmeu dont build houses,roads and only 2 infastructure projects in Wa in the last 15 years.Manduarh Rail line and Gorgon Barrow island..Malcoms ego thought he could clean out the senate.
If we turn back the clock 1 week Malcom only averaged 2 appearances a day in the last week of the campaign .Arrogant and lazy or burnt out.He had it won last week.That point has been made by many Political Analists today.

Luv the spellink. Aren't Political Analists immoral?

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98614

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Swandog wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Grassy wrote: Yep,no worries.

:lol: :silly:

On the Senate,can anybody put the current numbers in this thread?

And with the Double Dissolution,the memory fades since the last one.Who serves 6 years and who doesn't?How do their Terms work now?

Graasy the Senate will probably not be known for at least a couple of weeks. It is mindboggling that we will the likes of Hanson and Hinch in the Senate.

As for the ultra-hypcritical cries of scare campaign from the Liberals it is a joke; this from the party of "reds under the beds"; "children overboard" or dare one say "weapons of mass destruction".

The Liberals got their just desserts and Malcolm Turnbull is a dead man walking.

Why is that swan? Is it because you don't like a majority of people thinking different to you? Or is it because you think you're much cleverer that the people that voted for them?

58s mindboggling because I believed that Australians would not vote for one that is an out and out racist and the other who has no respect for the laws of Australia and I am well aware of which parties were on the ALP how to vote card.

Let me preface this with me saying that I voted Liberal.
I don't believe Hanson is racist, unless of course you consider putting Australians second or third as being politically correct. Like it or not swan, she appears to very much in touch with the Australian people and their wishes. Unlike the Libs or Labour. As for Hinch, I'm not sure where he's coming from...still, after all he's a Kiwi :woohoo:

I voted numb 1 Hinch in the senate for his views on kiddie fiddlers alone! That was enough to get my vote, then it was the Aust Health Party, Animals party, Sex Party, Zenophobe and Labor numb 6 in the senate, Labor 1 in house of reps. And I agree I don't think Hanson is a racist, I think she is just protecting Australian values

SD you might like to check out the political agenda with respect to the Aust Health Party.

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98616

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: the misinformation peddled by Labor and swallowed by gullible voters such as yourself DD is exactly what I'm talking about. have a good look at Turnbull's tax reduction policy and you'll see it started off with small business first..that is businesses with a turnover of less than $10m I think it was in the first year get the reductions and no-one else...then the turnover threshhold would have got progressively higher in future years with big business not getting a look in for 10 years. the tax on super was aimed at individuals with millions stashed away which would not have otherwise been taxed..so it definitely wasn't going to pick up your every day mum and dad with a couple of hundred k's in a super fund....FMD

BC if we are going to use hyperbole what about the wiping out of Whyalla or $100 steaks. The other thing the super tax on mining was for the BIG MINERS - sound familiar?

Snap Poll - 2016 Federal Election 7 years 8 months ago #98619

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

swan42 wrote:

BC if we are going to use hyperbole what about the wiping out of Whyalla or $100 steaks. The other thing the super tax on mining was for the BIG MINERS - sound familiar?

your Labor buddies drafted the mining tax which at days end was useless and raised pretty much stuff all...so whats your point? there's no hyperbole in my original 42...just fact. the tax cuts would see the reduced rate of 27.5% extended from businesses with a turnover of $2m to $10m in the first year. show me any big business that turns over falling into that category. Labor couched it in terms of tax breaks for big offshore companies which was just a lie. I guess Julia started the trend and now its so easy for that side of politics to do likewise.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 328 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL