Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130767

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Bazza wrote:

JB wrote: Bazza:
so in 2019 - are you flag contenders? that's the target
Brad Hardie might know, I don't. You would think a flag is always the target, when and if is the unknown. They have to be in a much better position by then for sure. Be patient Bazza, its only time.

That's the problem sponsors tend not to be patient, nor do members and in a cut throat corporate world it runs out pretty quick.

Not every club gets kissed on the dick by the AFL, if it wasn't for COLA and Sydneys academy where would your' club be , the AFL can't afford to let the Swans bottom out last time that happened had to get Barrassi out of retirement.

every club has been kissed except for freo, just wracked by bad luck and misfortune.

Of the expansion clubs in the Victorian Parasite League the Dockers were the only club that didn't get help in the setting up of the club or ongoing support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130786

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

anchorman wrote: I am not even going to try to defend the way Fremantle played on the weekend, but what I will say is that the week before the Swans dished out an almighty hiding to another premiership favourite down at their own fortress at Kardinya park.The demolished the Cats.
Why were the parasites not out and about the previous week!!!!!!!
I expected more form TOO to be sucked in by this topic.And a topic from a remowned Dockers hater, who just happens to have four AFL side he follows.I have never ever know any football follower to support more than one team in any competition.But four!!!!!!!!And people take note of this poster!!!
Funny how some attack Fremantle about the coup in getting Lyon.Prior to this they would laugh that Fremantle could never ever keep a secret.They pull the greatest coup in AFL history and still get ragged.
It is also amazing thet the Harvey scenario was played out the very next day with one of the soccer clubs in the A league, but that was ok.
Some haters will hate just because they can hate.And we all know who the haters are here.
Bazza if it wan't for the COLA,YOUR club Sydney would be gone.How much money have they cost the AFL>Fremantle can hold their head high and with pride in never ever having asked the AFL for a hand up or hand out.Remember the Fat Man and his little Buddy Addy would bring their baseball bat over every time they came to talk to Fremantle.
Hate alll you like, but we scan still be proud of what we have achieved with out the support of either the WAFC, WAFL and the AFL.

Greatest coup in history? :blink: Surely you jest

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130797

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Brad Hardie might know, I don't. You would think a flag is always the target, when and if is the unknown. They have to be in a much better position by then for sure. Be patient Bazza, its only time.

That's the problem sponsors tend not to be patient, nor do members and in a cut throat corporate world it runs out pretty quick.

Not every club gets kissed on the dick by the AFL, if it wasn't for COLA and Sydneys academy where would your' club be , the AFL can't afford to let the Swans bottom out last time that happened had to get Barrassi out of retirement.

every club has been kissed except for freo, just wracked by bad luck and misfortune.

Of the expansion clubs in the Victorian Parasite League the Dockers were the only club that didn't get help in the setting up of the club or ongoing support.

Is that why they have resorted to the alignment? Swan

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130830

• Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

DD wrote: The problem remains even in our grand final year and since Ross took charge is we have always struggled to be a high scoring team. We should be throwing the kitchen sink at Rory Lobb who is third in line at GWS behind Jeremy Cameron and Jonathan Patton and also Mitch McGovern and they need to get the young ruckman from East Perth Scott Jones. Sandi is nearly done, Griffen is only a WAFL backup and we can't pin our hopes on Zac Clarke and I reckon if we get 5 years out of Darcy Cameron before Geelong or Hawthorn steal him from us we are doing well.

And you wont get much out of Harley Balic as he wants to return to Victoria.

Last edit: by Leather Stops. Reason: spelling

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130834

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leather Stops wrote:

DD wrote: The problem remains even in our grand final year and since Ross took charge is we have always struggled to be a high scoring team. We should be throwing the kitchen sink at Rory Lobb who is third in line at GWS behind Jeremy Cameron and Jonathan Patton and also Mitch McGovern and they need to get the young ruckman from East Perth Scott Jones. Sandi is nearly done, Griffen is only a WAFL backup and we can't pin our hopes on Zac Clarke and I reckon if we get 5 years out of Darcy Cameron before Geelong or Hawthorn steal him from us we are doing well.

And you wont get much out of Harley Balic as he wants to return to Victoria.

Stop the presses: BREAKING NEWS from LS.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130835

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Peter North wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Is that why they have resorted to the alignment? Swan

We have an host club alignment BECAUSE the Eagles wanted it. What the Eagles want they get as indisputably the Eagles run footy in WA.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130850

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Are you for real Swan, the dockers didn't want it?

What is the go with Peel then..

fark me you are deluded.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130876

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: Are you for real Swan, the dockers didn't want it?

What is the go with Peel then..

fark me you are deluded.

Perhaps you might like to re-read what I wrote. I didn't say the Dockers didn't want it. What I said was it happened because the Eagles wanted it.

Bazza for the record which AFL club(s) do you support?

Last edit: by swan42.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130921

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It happened because BOTH wanted it and took it, FRONT AND CENTRE, it was a CORPORATE decision by BOTH clubs neither are innocent , they are both parties to the same offence,

None.

Flogging an insipid Fremantle 6 years 8 months ago #130924

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
spot on Baz...I recall Rosich and Nesbitt in a joint press conference extolling the virtues of stand alone teams which was rejected by the other clubs. in the end we finished up with the alignment model but both WCE and Freo were equally pushing the barrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 304 guests and 6 members online

• 58shark
  • mikeh
  • Shark Tragic
  • Ted Nugent
  • royallucky
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL