Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164827

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

Bazza wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: I cannot believe how many people out there are getting 45c a kw for their solar panel output. Another massive cost the Barnett govt left.

Yeah, I remember they tried to shut it down and all the bums getting chucked a fit , should of told them to bugger off but they caved in and left it in place, complete rip off. People that signed up before 2011 are still getting it.,

Quite simple Bazza. It's called a contract. They, the government of the day offered incentives to people to install solar panels and there are consequences for breaking a contract. How foolish and arrogant was it of Barnett and his train wreck treasurer at the time Troy Buswell to think they could suddenly stop paying the subsidy and get away with it?

I don't receive it now because I sold my house in 2015 and don't get it on my new home and in doing so did the govt a favour because the subsidy is not transferable when you sell your house.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164828

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Simple question, if I produce a commodity that you need am I able to sell it to you.

If the answer is yes then if I produce electricity in excess of what I need then I can sell it, in the process i sell by way of a subsidy that enables the broader community to buy it.

The fact that is not transferable is flash and the new owner should NOT reap the reward other than a reduced power bill.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164830

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

DD wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: I cannot believe how many people out there are getting 45c a kw for their solar panel output. Another massive cost the Barnett govt left.

Yeah, I remember they tried to shut it down and all the bums getting chucked a fit , should of told them to bugger off but they caved in and left it in place, complete rip off. People that signed up before 2011 are still getting it.,

Quite simple Bazza. It's called a contract. They, the government of the day offered incentives to people to install solar panels and there are consequences for breaking a contract. How foolish and arrogant was it of Barnett and his train wreck treasurer at the time Troy Buswell to think they could suddenly stop paying the subsidy and get away with it?

I don't receive it now because I sold my house in 2015 and don't get it on my new home and in doing so did the govt a favour because the subsidy is not transferable when you sell your house.

Incentives, = ridiculous expensive subsidies, pull all the BS subsidies on renewables and see how long they last....and how long the electric train system lasts without base load gas/coal fired power.

The more subsidies are paid the more expensive base load becomes.

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164831

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Actually , on the same theme and getting back to McGowan , I see he has given up on the Renewables Wave Energy Plan at Albany today, $2.6 Million down the drain as well...lol

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164834

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

Bazza wrote: Actually , on the same theme and getting back to McGowan , I see he has given up on the Renewables Wave Energy Plan at Albany today, $2.6 Million down the drain as well...lol

Baz think the company involved got suspended from the ASX last week.For not handing in a public monthly activity statement. Think Sneakers inherited this one off the last government.

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164836

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

Bazza wrote:

DD wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Incentives, = ridiculous expensive subsidies, pull all the BS subsidies on renewables and see how long they last....and how long the electric train system lasts without base load gas/coal fired power.

The more subsidies are paid the more expensive base load becomes.

Have you or any of your kids ever received a first home buyers grant Baz? We all pay for that whether we use it ourselves or not. No difference.
Get on your bike.

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164840

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Bazza wrote: Actually , on the same theme and getting back to McGowan , I see he has given up on the Renewables Wave Energy Plan at Albany today, $2.6 Million down the drain as well...lol

Bazza when you invest in anything new or like shares there is a gamble and what would you prefer coal burning and the associated issues of pollution, ash etc or a way of dealing with energy creation in a safer way.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164844

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

Grump wrote:

Bazza when you invest in anything new or like shares there is a gamble and what would you prefer coal burning and the associated issues of pollution, ash etc or a way of dealing with energy creation in a safer way.

Yep, and it’s chicken feed to the half billion odd dollars that Barnett threw away on the Muja A B power station, there’s some expensive cobwebs there
And Baz you reckon Barnett would have miraculously “wiped the slate clean” on the states finances with the new gst deal and improved iron ore royalties? I think you don’t realise the scope of the states deficit surely.

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164855

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gtrxuone wrote:

Baz think the company involved got suspended from the ASX last week.For not handing in a public monthly activity statement. Think Sneakers inherited this one off the last government.

Yep, another bunch of renewable scammers making off with money in the middle of the night.

McGowan Government Failing 5 years 2 weeks ago #164856

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grump wrote:

Give me a break - actually yeah I would prefer something more reliable, we have more LNG than most of the world.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 449 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL