Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163640

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Unka it is not abt politics cos both sides and the minority muppets all have their say and input,

over representation s a furphy they are represented due to the crimes that are committed and they do it then it is a true representation, sorry but ........
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: UNKA2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163644

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Grump I used the term over-representation because of the fact they make up 3% of our population but 30% of prisoners....if the Aboriginal population was represented by their numbers then they'd make up 3% of those incarcerated....that's what I meant with that comment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump, UNKA2

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163655

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

DD wrote: Since we never see an Aboriginal working at Bunnings, Coles, Woolworths, Shell, BP, Puma, Caltex etc etc..... and we don't hear about these mega employers being sued for racial discrimination, we CAN assume aboriginal people don't want to work. In other words they think they are ENTITLED.

Sigh.........................

Instead of spouting conservative, bigoted (or dare I say, racist) nonsense, DD, why don't you take a few minutes to look up the FACTS.

Taken from the 2017 Wesfarmers Annual Report:

www.wesfarmers.com.au/docs/default-sourc...-report.pdf?sfvrsn=0

This year, Coles had 2,872 Indigenous
team members, representing 2.7 per cent
of its workforce. The company’s target,
to have 3,000 Indigenous team members
by 2020, is likely to be met during the
next year

The number of Indigenous team members
increased to 2.3 per cent of Officeworks
team members.

The number of Indigenous employees in the Industrials business increased from
one per cent in 2016 to three per cent in 2017

Indigenous employees 4,231
DIVERSITY
Worked to promote
diversity in our
workplaces, with 4,231
employees identifying as Indigenous

The following user(s) said Thank You: ooollllrrrrrry2

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163659

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

jackspratt wrote:

DD wrote: Since we never see an Aboriginal working at Bunnings, Coles, Woolworths, Shell, BP, Puma, Caltex etc etc..... and we don't hear about these mega employers being sued for racial discrimination, we CAN assume aboriginal people don't want to work. In other words they think they are ENTITLED.

Instead of spouting conservative, bigoted (or dare I say, racist) nonsense, DD, why don't you take a few minutes to look up the FACTS.

next year

team members.

DIVERSITY
Worked to promote
diversity in our
workplaces, with 4,231

Yep, hear you well and truly. All the best and can completely understand the sigh...…….

Good luck with the discussion thread mate, did it start with violence in Perth? Whatever it started with, it ended back with the good old one that some are happy to rally around.

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163661

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Ool the elephant was raised given the violence aspect and how it pertains to the thread , not for any other reason and certainly not for it ti be hijacked by others for their own ends.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163662

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

jackspratt wrote:

next year

team members.

DIVERSITY
Worked to promote
diversity in our
workplaces, with 4,231

Well smart arse how long has it been since you have lived here since you have confessed you are kicking your feet up in the jungles of Thailand? Hand on heart I can't recall one aboriginal person working at any of these places so if those figures are correct they must be working in the warehouses because I ain't seen any on the front line. What I do see is a diverse mix of Indians, African and many other people working in these places from diverse backgrounds.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163664

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
So from the fact that YOU haven't seen an indigenous worker on the front line, you draw the conclusion that all of them:

1. don't want to work, and

2. think they are entitled.

God give us strength!

ps where I live is totally irrelevant to the discussion ie it is a red herring.

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163665

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

jackspratt wrote: So from the fact that YOU haven't seen an indigenous worker on the front line, you draw the conclusion that all of them:

1. don't want to work, and

2. think they are entitled.

God give us strength!

ps where I live is totally irrelevant to the discussion ie it is a red herring.

Maybe next time you come to Perth for your medical and your Wesfarmers share holder meeting you can ask where they are employed and post that information here. Anyway got anything to say about the spate of violence and the rate of indigenous incarceration?
Get on your bike.

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163666

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Violence in Perth.8 days ago on a Saturday morning a couple park there car out the front of my house.Went into the units next door to my house and retrieved there 14 year old granddaughter. Who had been living with 3 adult men for the last 3 days.One of the adult males in the unit got quiet violent when the young girl left.Pushing and shoving and swearing erupted.A few punches where thrown and one hit the ground.3 more men came out of the unit and the gentleman asked me for backup.I said the numbers arnt good here you got your granddaughter now you better go.
Homeswest have privately rented this unit for 14 months.And now they are the 5th tennents to be in this property. People visiting all hours of the night buying drugs I think.All neighbours are reporting breakins and things stolen from out the front of there house.I lost one of thoes Bunnings hose reels on Friday night.Wasn't home neigbours said dog was going crazy.
Understand homeswest can't build like they did in the 60's+70's+80's.And put all these houses together in suburbs. Homewest house should be for pensioners and single parents. People with physical disabilities. Not able body adult males imo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Violence in Perth!!! 5 years 1 month ago #163667

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Good story gtr , I sympathise. Seeing as how we’re letting it out....a very, very good mate of mine lives on a block in Bogandeen with 4 homeswest units on it. 2 of the units are occupied by normally friendly aboriginal couples. He rang me about 0115 one morning asking me to get him and his son out of there. When I got there, he looked like he’d been hit with a Mack truck. He’d been having a few with his direct neighbor and brother. The two brothers had been on the gear, flipped and wanted to “take out a white cnt “. I took him to hospital, looked after his boy and took photos of him next morning. What happened after that? SWEET FK ALL. Preferential treatment.
So in this discussion, no one has mentioned that 5 letter word......D R U G S.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by 58shark.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 412 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes