Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159764

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Leather Stops wrote: What a f***ing wanker. Loses the lower house but believes he is a winner. Loves himself & could make America BANKRUPT. Total dickhead.,

Lol what are you on? America was hemorrhaging debt before Trump became president, since then the America economy has never been better. Long live The Don and when he's finished his two terms there hope he makes his way down here and puts our bunch of money wasting wankers to shame.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159766

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

DD wrote:

Leather Stops wrote: What a f***ing wanker. Loses the lower house but believes he is a winner. Loves himself & could make America BANKRUPT. Total dickhead.,

Lol what are you on? America was hemorrhaging debt before Trump became president, since then the America economy has never been better. Long live The Don and when he's finished his two terms there hope he makes his way down here and puts our bunch of money wasting wankers to shame.

DD this fake news stuff looks like it's starting to get on top of DJT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leather Stops

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159771

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

DD wrote:

A good lump of fake news there, DD.

A couple of other facts and/or educated views:

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Donald Trump promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years. Instead, his budgets would add $8.3 trillion in four years. It would increase the U.S. debt to $25 trillion.

www.thebalance.com/trump-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401

All of this makes it quite easy to confirm that, less than 18 months into his administration, Donald Trump is the most fiscally irresponsible president at least in recent American history...and quite possibly of all time.

www.forbes.com/sites/stancollender/2018/...istory/#3f5ac13b564a

:ohmy:

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159778

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Jackspratt-Dont you have to spend money to make money?He had to kick-start the American Economy.

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159780

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Jackspratt-Dont you have to spend money to make money?He had to kick-start the American Economy.

The US had started to improve after the GFC during B Obama's presidency.

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159790

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159791

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote: The biggest gift Trump gave the American people was to keep a dishonest, thieving and crooked turd out of the Whitehouse. I guess our old mate Sean (aka swan) , being a font of knowledge, would have to agree with this.

58s I presume you may have been referring to me. If you were, you are wrong. If it was a choice between H Clinton and D Trump I would not have voted for D Trump. H Clinton is a lot further right than I am but infinitely preferable to D Trump. So to suggest that I would have supported D Trump is as inaccurate as the following:
diversity of opinion is a description that Paul Murray (Sky News) laughingly called Sky News.

I stand by my opinion, Trump (warts and all) is the best thing that has happened to the US to this point of time. Fact is Sean, you would disagree with any opinion just to disagree and for no other reason. If you think Clinton would have been good for the US, then you really do have no idea. Stick to writing the Swan Districrs script!!

58s D Trump is a pathological liar, a bully, a self-professed sexual abuser of women, and an incompetent buffoon. As for your comment that I would assume the role that Freezin has made his own. Rest assured if you concur with my assessment of Trump I will not disagree.

Sounds more like the Leader of NSW Labor Party...

LOL

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159793

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote:

Economy is breaking all records...

Lowest unemployment since the 1960s...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159794

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote: The biggest gift Trump gave the American people was to keep a dishonest, thieving and crooked turd out of the Whitehouse. I guess our old mate Sean (aka swan) , being a font of knowledge, would have to agree with this.

58s I presume you may have been referring to me. If you were, you are wrong. If it was a choice between H Clinton and D Trump I would not have voted for D Trump. H Clinton is a lot further right than I am but infinitely preferable to D Trump. So to suggest that I would have supported D Trump is as inaccurate as the following:
diversity of opinion is a description that Paul Murray (Sky News) laughingly called Sky News.

I stand by my opinion, Trump (warts and all) is the best thing that has happened to the US to this point of time. Fact is Sean, you would disagree with any opinion just to disagree and for no other reason. If you think Clinton would have been good for the US, then you really do have no idea. Stick to writing the Swan Districrs script!!

58s D Trump is a pathological liar, a bully, a self-professed sexual abuser of women, and an incompetent buffoon. As for your comment that I would assume the role that Freezin has made his own. Rest assured if you concur with my assessment of Trump I will not disagree.

Sounds more like the Leader of NSW Labor Party...

LOL

bazza I am amazed that you think that sexually abusing women is a subject for mirth.

President Trump. 5 years 5 months ago #159870

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP...

Bazza I presume you have some knowledge of the conditions on the Western front during World War 1 Compare and contrast the conditions they faced with D Trump's behaviour in cancelling a visit to a World War 1 cemetery.

www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/trump...tery-visit--10917202.

Note also the Merkel, Macron and Trudeau DID NOT CANCEL their visits. I cannot understand how anyone could think that D Trump is a decent human being let alone a person fit to be the president if the US.

Also, D Trump has managed to fit in approximately 150 rounds of golf but has not managed a single trip to a war zone to visit US troops.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 320 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977