Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

President Trump. 5 years 6 months ago #155808

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 129
Thanks Swan, I too use to watch PBS News Hour and loved it. I will keep an eye out for Bret Baier, Shepard Smith and Neil Cavuto.

I think I will disappoint you by saying I was a definite Labour man. Couldn't believe it when we didn't vote Carpenter in and use to very much dislike Barnett. He won me over though. I voted for him last election - (knowing full well he would lose however).

I don't know - interesting times. My Dad was a real Liberal party man and I remember he loved the US. Probably Regan. He would have hated Trump though. As you do. But like my earlier post suggested - Hillary??

With regards National politics it looks like the Libs are stuffed. Bill Shorten doesn't inspire me though.

I really feel we need strong borders - and I use to be "we are a world not a country". I don't like what is happening Europe but not sure of my sources.

Anyway all the best . And go the Swans and the Dees.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Time For a Flag.

President Trump. 5 years 6 months ago #155811

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
The biggest gift Trump gave the American people was to keep a dishonest, thieving and crooked turd out of the Whitehouse. I guess our old mate Sean (aka swan) , being a font of knowledge, would have to agree with this.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

President Trump. 5 years 6 months ago #155894

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote: The biggest gift Trump gave the American people was to keep a dishonest, thieving and crooked turd out of the Whitehouse. I guess our old mate Sean (aka swan) , being a font of knowledge, would have to agree with this.

58s I presume you may have been referring to me. If you were, you are wrong. If it was a choice between H Clinton and D Trump I would not have voted for D Trump. H Clinton is a lot further right than I am but infinitely preferable to D Trump. So to suggest that I would have supported D Trump is as inaccurate as the following:
diversity of opinion is a description that Paul Murray (Sky News) laughingly called Sky News.

President Trump. 5 years 6 months ago #155909

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote: The biggest gift Trump gave the American people was to keep a dishonest, thieving and crooked turd out of the Whitehouse. I guess our old mate Sean (aka swan) , being a font of knowledge, would have to agree with this.

58s I presume you may have been referring to me. If you were, you are wrong. If it was a choice between H Clinton and D Trump I would not have voted for D Trump. H Clinton is a lot further right than I am but infinitely preferable to D Trump. So to suggest that I would have supported D Trump is as inaccurate as the following:
diversity of opinion is a description that Paul Murray (Sky News) laughingly called Sky News.

I stand by my opinion, Trump (warts and all) is the best thing that has happened to the US to this point of time. Fact is Sean, you would disagree with any opinion just to disagree and for no other reason. If you think Clinton would have been good for the US, then you really do have no idea. Stick to writing the Swan Districrs script!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

President Trump. 5 years 4 months ago #159742

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
What a f***ing wanker. Loses the lower house but believes he is a winner. Loves himself & could make America BANKRUPT. Total dickhead.,
The following user(s) said Thank You: ooollllrrrrrry2

President Trump. 5 years 4 months ago #159744

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leather Stops wrote: What a f***ing wanker. Loses the lower house but believes he is a winner. Loves himself & could make America BANKRUPT. Total dickhead.,

One just has to see his latest performance in his media interview to show just how appalling a person he is. Ho would last 2 minutes with any competent Australian journalist. He would storm out in a fit of pique.

President Trump. 5 years 4 months ago #159745

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

I stand by my opinion, Trump (warts and all) is the best thing that has happened to the US to this point of time. Fact is Sean, you would disagree with any opinion just to disagree and for no other reason. If you think Clinton would have been good for the US, then you really do have no idea. Stick to writing the Swan Districrs script!!

58s D Trump is a pathological liar, a bully, a self-professed sexual abuser of women, and an incompetent buffoon. As for your comment that I would assume the role that Freezin has made his own. Rest assured if you concur with my assessment of Trump I will not disagree.

President Trump. 5 years 4 months ago #159747

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We in Australia should be very grateful that we have the Australian Electoral Commission and the state equivalents. In one of the USA's Governor's election one of the candidates running for that position was able to disallow tens of thousands of potential voters.

President Trump. 5 years 4 months ago #159748

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
42 do political donations in the USA have to be disclosed like Australia. The Democrats spent over $600,000,000 in the Midterm Elections. $60,000,000 in Texas alone.Multinational Company's that want Trump out of the White House.

President Trump. 5 years 4 months ago #159750

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: 42 do political donations in the USA have to be disclosed like Australia. The Democrats spent over $600,000,000 in the Midterm Elections. $60,000,000 in Texas alone.Multinational Company's that want Trump out of the White House.

I am no expert on these things. But I believe there are rules surrounding what a person running for office can take in donations. They also have things called super pacs that can spend unlimited amounts of money that are supposedly not to interact with the candidate they are supporting.

Also, candidates are not supposed to accept donations from foreign entities; hence, D Trump's potential problems.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 312 guests and one member online

• Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes