Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Q&A tonight 5 years 8 months ago #151035

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Swan 42: Woodrow Wilson, someone whom was around in Billy's era of course, was far worse: he re-introduced racial segregation into the the United States civil service. Can you believe that Swan 42? He is regarded as one of their top six Presidents too by many historians.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Q&A tonight 5 years 8 months ago #151038

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ArkRoyal wrote: Swan 42: Woodrow Wilson, someone whom was around in Billy's era of course, was far worse: he re-introduced racial segregation into the the United States civil service. Can you believe that Swan 42? He is regarded as one of their top six Presidents too by many historians.

After D Trump's election I think the inner workings of the US minds is inexplicable.

Q&A tonight 5 years 4 months ago #159665

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

swan42 wrote:

ArkRoyal wrote: Swan 42: Woodrow Wilson, someone whom was around in Billy's era of course, was far worse: he re-introduced racial segregation into the the United States civil service. Can you believe that Swan 42? He is regarded as one of their top six Presidents too by many historians.

After D Trump's election I think the inner workings of the US minds is inexplicable.

Swany D,,will you be tuning into Mal and Q and A special this week, should make interesting viewing????

Q&A tonight 5 years 4 months ago #159666

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Wilson was one of the first ever Globalists Ark, and lets not forget there were just three nations that refused to agree to the League of Nations initial Equal Rights for all races clause, USA UK and Australia....

Q&A tonight 5 years 4 months ago #159667

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ArkRoyal wrote: What was wrong with 'Billy' Swan? WA, votted for conscription twice as you would know. It was only those weirdos in the east whom semmed to think that the Empire could fight a major war for survival without it being introduced. Over, in Canada, the English even forced it down the throat of the French speakers,

Hughes was a nutter on conscription , no person should be forced to fight overseas against their will, the Australian people rejected the proposal twice so it wasn't wanted full stop,

Australia wasn't the only volunteer army in the Empire either Ireland and India were all volunteer..

Q&A tonight 5 years 4 months ago #159668

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

ArkRoyal wrote: What was wrong with 'Billy' Swan? WA, votted for conscription twice as you would know. It was only those weirdos in the east whom semmed to think that the Empire could fight a major war for survival without it being introduced. Over, in Canada, the English even forced it down the throat of the French speakers,

AR we have a proud tradition of volunteers serving in our armed forces save Vietnam.

What does he have in common with John Howard?

No your wrong on that, Curtin introduced conscription in WW II, and we also had compulsory military service at the time of Korea.

Q&A tonight 5 years 4 months ago #159669

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Swany D,,will you be tuning into Mal and Q and A special this week, should make interesting viewing????

I will probably record it and watch it the following day. I am sure there will be a few Sky News (after dark) commentators who will be frothing at the mouth as they watch. By any metric Scott Morrison has been a dud of the highest order. I will be very interested to see if MT is unequivocal in his belief that Scott Morrison has "blood" on his hands with the latest coup. What will be interesting also if he is extremely critical of the path the Liberal Party took in view of the damage done to the ALP subsequent and consequent of the toppling of PMs during their time in government.

Hopefully, there will be a question about whether his $1.75 million donation was worth it.

Q&A tonight 5 years 4 months ago #159690

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

I will probably record it and watch it the following day. I am sure there will be a few Sky News (after dark) commentators who will be frothing at the mouth as they watch. By any metric Scott Morrison has been a dud of the highest order. I will be very interested to see if MT is unequivocal in his belief that Scott Morrison has "blood" on his hands with the latest coup. What will be interesting also if he is extremely critical of the path the Liberal Party took in view of the damage done to the ALP subsequent and consequent of the toppling of PMs during their time in government.

Hopefully, there will be a question about whether his $1.75 million donation was worth it.

Isnt great to see Labor Hero and the man the ALP Choose to be LEADER of their Party who came whithin an election of being our PM , the newest member of the Pauline Hanson's One NATION.

I look forward to John Hewson or another former Liberal Party leader doing the same...somehow I cant see it happening....

Latham a personal friend and supported by Whitlam and Keating ..

Says alot about the ALP and who they have in their party..lol

Q&A tonight 5 years 4 months ago #159692

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Isnt great to see Labor Hero and the man the ALP Choose to be LEADER of their Party who came whithin an election of being our PM , the newest member of the Pauline Hanson's One NATION.

I look forward to John Hewson or another former Liberal Party leader doing the same...somehow I cant see it happening....

Gough has been gone for some time now in case you missed it. It is not unprecedented for a Labor man to turn to the dark side.

Q&A tonight 5 years 4 months ago #159695

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Gough has been gone for some time now in case you missed it. It is not unprecedented for a Labor man to turn to the dark side.

Looking forward to seeing the retired LABOR LEADER walking side by side with you other hero :PAULINE..

no doubt at all you voted for her party member in the past Swan...

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 383 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes