Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #150965

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I would recommend that anyone interested in politics should watch he ABC's Q&A programme tonight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #150974

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
Who are they spruking the Loony left, Resonable left, Centre, Resonable right or alt right?
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #150980

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Pfftt gave up on that snore fest a while back...

I tell ypu what was gold was richo and lathams big blow up tonight on sky...
The following user(s) said Thank You: UNKA2, ArkRoyal

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #151005

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Baz: it was interesting -- I think Richardson got personal first. One of things Richo has to accept, and does on occassion, is that the ALP has changed a lot in its outlook and policies ove the years. I've heard and seen ALP officials both oppose and support, tariffs for example, in the one speech dependding on the era they are discussing.

In such an environemnt, you will get plenty of Mark Lathams whom resnt the party having left them for policies, such as, multiculturalism and political correctness, to say nothing of so -called globalisation which tends to favour big capital.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #151007

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ArkRoyal wrote: Baz: it was interesting -- I think Richardson got personal first. One of things Richo has to accept, and does on occassion, is that the ALP has changed a lot in its outlook and policies ove the years. I've heard and seen ALP officials both oppose and support, tariffs for example, in the one speech dependding on the era they are discussing.

In such an environemnt, you will get plenty of Mark Lathams whom resnt the party having left them for policies, such as, multiculturalism and political correctness, to say nothing of so -called globalisation which tends to favour big capital.

I am pretty sure that Mark Latham wasn't on Q&A Monday night. Mark Latham is so far removed from the Labor Party's current principles and policies. Would be held in as much contempt as Billy Hughes. Robocalls for the racist One Nation Party by Mark Latham highlight the principled position of the Labor Party in calling out the racist views of One Nation.

To revert back to the Q&A programme on Monday night there were 4 guests who were ordinary Australian citizens.

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #151014

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
What was wrong with 'Billy' Swan? WA, votted for conscription twice as you would know. It was only those weirdos in the east whom semmed to think that the Empire could fight a major war for survival without it being introduced. Over, in Canada, the English even forced it down the throat of the French speakers,

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #151015

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

swan42 wrote: I would recommend that anyone interested in politics should watch he ABC's Q&A programme tonight.

Did you watch that laughable "expose" on 4 Corners last night 42?

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #151016

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ArkRoyal wrote: What was wrong with 'Billy' Swan? WA, votted for conscription twice as you would know. It was only those weirdos in the east whom semmed to think that the Empire could fight a major war for survival without it being introduced. Over, in Canada, the English even forced it down the throat of the French speakers,

AR we have a proud tradition of volunteers serving in our armed forces save Vietnam.

What does he have in common with John Howard?

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #151018

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
swan42: the political comebacks

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Q&A tonight 5 years 9 months ago #151021

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ArkRoyal wrote: swan42: the political comebacks

Both reprehensible racists.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 348 guests and 2 members online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog