Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 6 months ago #158125

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: Turn it up Sean...we're not responsible for what the Nauru government does in its own jurisdiction not just to the refugees but also to it's people.

We are spending around $1 billion on offshore detention. It is most assuredly AUSTRALIA'S RESPONSIBILITY.

You’re right Sean, Australia should stop giving all that money to Nauru. Fly the back door trespassers back to where they come from so they can apply to enter Australia legally. Then spend the $1B on people here that need a hand. But that is racist and politically incorrect and I don’t give a rat’s if it seems that way.

58s

Fact # 1

They are not illegals. They did not enter Australia unlawfully. They are LEGALLY able to apply for refugee status on arrival in Australia.

Fact # 2

The vast majority of those who are in Nauru have been found to be genuine refugees.

I am thoroughly sick and tired of the likes of Scott Morrison et al treating these people disgracefully. There is not a scintilla of truth or integrity in their claim of being motivated by saving lives at sea. If there was they would be able to show that they voted to support the so called "Malaysian solution". Instead what you will is their base hypocrisy purely and solely motivated by base racist politics.

From 1996 onward history will show just how racist the Coalition governments led by John Howard et al were and their sole motivation was to get elected.

And I’m sick and tired of people like you expecting the average Aussie to accept people coming in the back door. I have a lot of dealings with people that have come to us as deserving immigrants and have an excellent relationship with them. I ask you again Sean, how many bedrooms in your house and how many of the backdoor people are you going to accept into your house to fill these rooms? You didn’t answer before and you’ll just come back with some red herring answer.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 6 months ago #158126

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: Turn it up Sean...we're not responsible for what the Nauru government does in its own jurisdiction not just to the refugees but also to it's people.

We are spending around $1 billion on offshore detention. It is most assuredly AUSTRALIA'S RESPONSIBILITY.

You’re right Sean, Australia should stop giving all that money to Nauru. Fly the back door trespassers back to where they come from so they can apply to enter Australia legally. Then spend the $1B on people here that need a hand. But that is racist and politically incorrect and I don’t give a rat’s if it seems that way.

58s

Fact # 1

They are not illegals. They did not enter Australia unlawfully. They are LEGALLY able to apply for refugee status on arrival in Australia.

Fact # 2

The vast majority of those who are in Nauru have been found to be genuine refugees.

I am thoroughly sick and tired of the likes of Scott Morrison et al treating these people disgracefully. There is not a scintilla of truth or integrity in their claim of being motivated by saving lives at sea. If there was they would be able to show that they voted to support the so called "Malaysian solution". Instead what you will is their base hypocrisy purely and solely motivated by base racist politics.

From 1996 onward history will show just how racist the Coalition governments led by John Howard et al were and their sole motivation was to get elected.

And I’m sick and tired of people like you expecting the average Aussie to accept people coming in the back door. I have a lot of dealings with people that have come to us as deserving immigrants and have an excellent relationship with them. I ask you again Sean, how many bedrooms in your house and how many of the backdoor people are you going to accept into your house to fill these rooms? You didn’t answer before and you’ll just come back with some red herring answer.

Your question is based on a fallacious premise; hence, there is no question to be answered.

I sincerely hope that you don't celebrate 26th January.

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 6 months ago #158127

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

DD wrote: Typical Labor and Greens attitude. We have to please everyone no matter what the financial cost. Labor in the meantime happy for Australia to prosper from trade with China but turn a blind eye to the human rights violations carried out by China everyday,not to mention their bullish takeover of the South China Sea and now encroaching on Australia's doorstep throwing money at tiny pacific nations so they can establish military bases there.

WTF are you talking about, DD?

Labor hasn't been in government for over 5 years. It is a bit sad if you fall for the Libs (sic) line that it is all Labor's fault.

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 6 months ago #158128

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

jackspratt wrote:

DD wrote: Typical Labor and Greens attitude. We have to please everyone no matter what the financial cost. Labor in the meantime happy for Australia to prosper from trade with China but turn a blind eye to the human rights violations carried out by China everyday,not to mention their bullish takeover of the South China Sea and now encroaching on Australia's doorstep throwing money at tiny pacific nations so they can establish military bases there.

WTF are you talking about, DD?

Labor hasn't been in government for over 5 years. It is a bit sad if you fall for the Libs (sic) line that it is all Labor's fault.

Well Jack I'm referring to author of this topic that is always using this forum to push Labors barrel and bag the government. Some here are calling him Sean lately but Sarah (SHY) might be more appropriate on this topic. My point being you don't hear the illegal refugee sympathizers speaking up against the growing threat of China and their appalling human rights record DO YOU?
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 6 months ago #158129

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
This thread is actually about Nauru - which has very little to do with China.

China is a totally different issue - there are no refugees there as far as I am aware.

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 5 months ago #159662

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Spot on, btw there are way less kids and people locked up under the libs than labor had AND it was Keating and Labor that brought in mandatory detention..back when they had brains...

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 5 months ago #159663

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58s

Fact # 1

Fact # 2

Keating knew that as well, which is why he and labor introduced the scheme...

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 5 months ago #159670

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58s

Fact # 1

Fact # 2

Keating knew that as well, which is why he and labor introduced the scheme...

Unfortunately, Scott Morrison and Tony Abbott proved that it was purely base politics involved in the Liberal Party not supporting the "Malaysian" legislation. They chose to try to damage Labor rather that show concern for those who were in the boats. They have no credibility to speak of deaths at sea and Scott Morrison has proved unequivocally his unsuitability to be PM of Australia.

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 5 months ago #159691

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Manadatory detention works, a fact that Keating and the REAL ALP knew well...

Nauru orders MSF to stop mental health services 5 years 5 months ago #159697

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: Manadatory detention works, a fact that Keating and the REAL ALP knew well...

Did Tony Abbott and/or Scott Morison vote for or against the legislation relating to the "Malaysian" solution? If they voted against this legislation how many deaths at sea occur after that vote?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 255 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest