Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144834

• OzFooty
  • OzFooty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
See ladder below. Not too late for those who want to join in. Send me an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or pm with your email address and I'll send you an invitation to join. Can pay the $10 entry fee later.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by OzFooty.

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144912

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Here is the tipping ladder after round 1 now the results have been updated on ESPN. Not too late to join this competition after 1 round. The rules of this competition are if you don't get your tips in you get equal to the lowest score which is 2 for this round. Come on join in and back yourself. Two behind is nothing. The more the merrier. Will give anyone until before the first bounce in round 4 to pay up. You got nothing to lose.

Attachments:

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 5 months ago #157916

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Apologies for the delay in getting this out. I wasn't sure if finals counted towards the final tally. ESPN kept prompting for tips during finals but the last tip tally seems to indicate the final home and away fixtures signalled the end of the competition. Though it shows 8 members participated I only received the $10 entry fee for 7 members. Congrats to Southerner who finished on top followed by DD 2nd and 58shark 3rd place. A modest return due to only a handful of participants but maybe more will come on board next year. I just need the bank account details of the 3 members above so I can distribute their winnings.

1st $35
2nd $21
3rd $14.

If Southerner, DD and 58shark could send your bank account details to my private message box I will get your winnings to you straight away.

Attachments:

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 5 months ago #157918

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Good fun, I’ll be back next year. Please give my winnings to the Smith Family Foundation, or to the charity of your choice. Thanks.

PS, I’m pretty certain my payment went through. Let me know if it didn’t.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Last edit: by 58shark.

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 5 months ago #157933

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Ok will do 58shark. Just waiting to hear from the others.

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 2 weeks ago #164760

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
Is there any appetite for a 2019 version?

With a weakened Subi, an un-aligned East Perth, and a new WCE team, should make for an interesting and unpredictable season.

Last edit: by jackspratt.

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 2 weeks ago #164765

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

jackspratt wrote: Is there any appetite for a 2019 version?

With a weakened Subi, an un-aligned East Perth, and a new WCE team, should make for an interesting and unpredictable season.

Yes I plan to create another one but there doesn't seem to be a WAFL Tipping comp available yet on ESPN. I am waiting for a reply from them. Perhaps they are waiting for the fixtures from the WAFC?

I was thinking this year, if I can do one I will just make it free which means no prize money. Seemed like it was a bit of a hassle last year and not many joined though I did leave it late.

As soon as I get one up and running I will post the link here and in the Tipping Comp link above.

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 2 weeks ago #164768

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
Cheers - thanks OFA.

When you are ready to roll, probably worth opening a new thread to avoid possible confusion.

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 2 weeks ago #164810

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Sadly I just received a reply from ESPN Footytips that they will not be running any state league football tipping competitions this year. I have asked them to reconsider. It can't be that hard for them, all they need to do is put the fixtures in and everything else is automatic. Will let you know when I get a response.

Ozfooty Tipping Competition 2018 5 years 2 weeks ago #164835

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Ok due to ESPN no longer running state league tipping competitions I have created an AFL Tipping competition. See the link in the Tipping Competition link at the top of the main page. I have made it private so only Ozfooty members will be a part of it. You will need to request to join the competition and I will send you a password. Try to use the same alias you use here.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 380 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes