Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

good riddance 6 years 2 months ago #142399

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

anchorman wrote: If you poke the bear often enough he/she is going to bite ya freaking arm off.
Constant poking here on the Peel site has it's side affects... deletion.
Make serious comment and it will be left alone.

Honestly anchor, I really do think your allegiance to anything Freo has blinded you to what people are saying and what is actual fact. Loyalty can only go so far before it becomes a blindness.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

good riddance 6 years 2 months ago #142415

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

58shark wrote:

anchorman wrote: If you poke the bear often enough he/she is going to bite ya freaking arm off.
Constant poking here on the Peel site has it's side affects... deletion.
Make serious comment and it will be left alone.

Honestly anchor, I really do think your allegiance to anything Freo has blinded you to what people are saying and what is actual fact. Loyalty can only go so far before it becomes a blindness.

Yep,,,That was obvious years ago.

good riddance 6 years 2 months ago #142589

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

anchorman wrote: Not at all Sharky. I try to keep my comments as unbiased as I can.I don't post on any other WAFL site other than Souths, if I do post.
I don't read most other sites.I do read Peels because I am interested in how the Fremantle boys are going.
I don't have my head stuck up my clacker like many hear , who can't see they are just poking sticks at the bities on the Peel site.
I don't have 20/20 vision as I wear glasses but I don't see things through glasses that hold liquid as some seem to do here. Especially when it comes to posting in the Peel forum.

No offence, however, if you do read Peels then your reading matter is limited and therefore potentially lacking in a broader perspective.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 397 guests and 2 members online

• swansfan4life
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977