Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Banning Spammers 8 years 11 months ago #66422

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Southerner wrote: Good on you champion ya blood is worth bottling and yeah I have learnt extremely painfully how brief the peeps you love are with you

Sorry to hear about the employment issue but have a healthy bit of respect for your reasons & I guess there is a line in the sand in the end

Take it easy over there with Mum & enjoy the hell out of it for sure

First trip to Indo mate. Done Thailand before but Indo is a new adventure for me. Any recommendations as to what's worth visiting in this part of the world. TBH had no inclinations to ever travel in that direction and am doing so more to spend time with the old girl. Home base is Sanur wherever that is! Me thinks i better start doing some research...after tomorrow's big match ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Banning Spammers 8 years 11 months ago #66425

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
More than 15 years since I was there Dirty - 1997/98 & I've been told it's changed quite a bit

But the temples are a good place to take your Mum , there was a great animal park we rode an elephant there , careful of the Javanese they're the nasty buggers some of them , the shopping will be good for your Mum though
Don't buy off hawkers otherwise you'll never get rid of them following you around - Beaches are good for relax & massage n bit of a drink

Oh and ALWAYS drink bottled water from the hotel even brush ya teeth with it trust me hahaha

Banning Spammers 8 years 11 months ago #66430

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Cheers mate....game on tomorrow....bring your weapons and may the best team win ;)

Banning Spammers 8 years 11 months ago #66440

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

Dirty Weekender wrote: Thanks for the info Mike and Cardy. Understand Ozfooty's stance and hopefully your info Cardy gives me the ability to keep in touch with the WAFL via Ozfooty for the month.

Cardy, re your comment re " a lot of Aussies will be doing it soon". Is this the future off Aussies avoiding Dallas Buyer Club like persecution???

Yep that is spot on mate re VPN and it makes a mockery of all the Legislation etc etc that they are talking about. I download stuff but mainly TV shows that I watch and when travelling cant keep up with them. Makes it easy when I return from a trip to just download the episodes I missed. Or should I say my wife has missed :)
I am not ripping off the system and sure many other Aussies are not downloading movies to rip off the system but a case of its there and they want to watch it.. They dont on sell the Movies.

Now speak of the devil Indonesia and other Asian countries are huge downloaders and sellers of movies as can be seen if you have friends who have been to Bali and bought back movies in covers... Now this is where the Movie companies should be looking but they know they are bashing their head up against a brick wall.

Sure many Australians will just give it away and move on.. Lots of other sources of movies for free and YOUTUBE has thousands and they are not all that old.

eg..

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=youtube+full+movies

Full movies

You just go into Google or youtube and put in what you are looking for
If you like SCI FI put that in and lots of Full movies come up.. To get full screen you just click on Full screen box at bottom right.

I have a thing called WDTV live which can be bought from JB HiFi for under $100 and this connects your computer to your TV.. So you can access YouTube through that and watch on you big tv... If Wi Fi from your router is a problem you can run a Cat5E network cable from the router to the WDTV box. This cable can be bought for around $15 on the net and is 30m long but you can get shorter and longer..

Anyway food for thought. if you do get a WDTV box and need any help give me a yell
WDTV has lots of other features as well..

Enjoy your trip mate and dont buy to many of those pirated DVD's from what I have heard most of them are crap copies.
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Last edit: by Cardy.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 378 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL