Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AGM 5 years 3 months ago #161546

• BC
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Hey Winger. I reckon that's the best post on this site this year. At least we've finally got an insight into how this debacle happened. As WAFL supporters and tax payers we might not like it but at least we now have an idea on how it came about. Cheers mate and hopefully you blokes will be ok in 2019.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AGM 5 years 3 months ago #161548

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Thanks BC. Your posts are always full of either fact or wank but i can handle the two because they are intelligent contributions, and thanks for your post. Keep well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC, Bond

Last edit: by Winger.

AGM 5 years 3 months ago #161556

• Bond
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 7
The only JOKE is you Stand the Test,what a wonderful person you must be away from your keyboard.

AGM 5 years 3 months ago #161559

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Winger that is more explanatory information that has been forthcoming from anyone, thanks it is appreciated by most folk on here!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

AGM 5 years 3 months ago #161718

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Winger, I don't believe a word of it.

AGM 5 years 3 months ago #161720

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
all of the present clubs have lost sponsors, endured periods of no success (sometimes very long periods), had scandals, been mismanaged, most have almost gone to the wall over the years.

Only one has raised the grand ol' white flag.

AGM 5 years 3 months ago #161730

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Thanks for the update Winger. Gives some better clarity. Ted not sure what you mean by recruiting?
Yukich and Abbot are well off the pace. Meadows and co are big losses for you guys and the replacements at best may offer some depth. I can see the team slipping well out of the 5 with Claremont and East Fremantle and now Swans pushing up.

AGM 5 years 3 months ago #161881

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

astro wrote: Thanks for the update Winger. Gives some better clarity. Ted not sure what you mean by recruiting?
Yukich and Abbot are well off the pace. Meadows and co are big losses for you guys and the replacements at best may offer some depth. I can see the team slipping well out of the 5 with Claremont and East Fremantle and now Swans pushing up.

Astro,

Same shit, different bucket to last years prediction and many before that. Swans will finish last, EF will be closely behind WERT. Yukich is a massive work in progress, Abbott a genuine gun if he can get on the park consistently.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 429 guests and 5 members online

• BC
  • mikeh
  • Whitey
  • Blackduck
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits