Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160198

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Unholytugboat wrote: Sean .. u really shouldnt post links to you new online Myhealth record. being the conspiracy theorist you are I would have assumed u opted out.

it was posted so you would educate yourself and for you to stop using mental health issues to try to score petty points.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160199

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Falcon wrote:

Leedy wrote: So much for the mass exodus, the only defector is Kody Manning which is very disappointing but played a minimal role in 2018. Recent signings are-

Mills
Munns
Moulton
King
Peirce
Hamilton

Goes to show you Leedy how loyal these players are to the club, they are a close group and I am confidant that Geoff Valentine a WP premiership player will cement a good culture into the club at all levels, the only thing worrying me is our ruck stocks with keauns retiring, maybe they can talk him into staying.

I am also disappointed in Manning, he obviously has a man crush on Bill.

I would reckon that the loyalty is a big thing but also the conditions of service being employees of the WA Government (only joshing).

I would think Valentine would not have a lot to do but the front office would have to work hard to gain the players trust, anything vaguely like what happened this yer in the front office and the players may feel a bit different.

How are things going on that front?
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160200

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
Sean .. you are absolutely delusional.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160202

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
careful tuggers...Sean might think you're having a go at mental health by calling him delusional.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160224

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111

Leedy wrote: So much for the mass exodus, the only defector is Kody Manning which is very disappointing but played a minimal role in 2018. Recent signings are-

Mills
Munns
Moulton
King
Peirce
Hamilton

Any State players there???

Bill, Meadows, Keunan and Manning are HUGE outs!

Last edit: by KCEF.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160225

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Unholytugboat wrote: Sean .. you are absolutely delusional.

uhtb mental health should not be used for petty point scoring.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160227

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I'm with you Sean...in fact, I point the finger fairly and squarely at the WAFC for not making it a priority issue. I also blame one G Taylor for global warming, Trump's hair do and 8 On The Point going under....is there no end to the damage the WAFC inflicts on us all?

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160228

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
I'm trying to find my total points tally Sean.. seems it's been mitigated.

A few Perth council ceo's of late have been on stress leave mainly due to dysfunctional boards.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160229

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: I'm with you Sean...in fact, I point the finger fairly and squarely at the WAFC for not making it a priority issue. I also blame one G Taylor for global warming, Trump's hair do and 8 On The Point going under....is there no end to the damage the WAFC inflicts on us all?

BC your post would be below the normal D Trump tweet.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 5 months ago #160282

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: so much for your dire prediction of Nelson and Moulton going to Subiā€¦.or was that just more of the unsubstantiated crap you post on here?

BC,

Its alarming how little you know. Nelson is contracted to the end of 2019 and it would have cost you tools too much to pay him out. Moulton will play all season in our league side and it just took a sit down and chat with the new Coach to reinforce that, but with your protected 85 list he wasn't guaranteed a game at $ubi so stayed at WP. There maybe, "just maybe" signs that the well is starting to run dry at $ubi as you missed out on the delisted big bloke to EF too.

Last edit: by Leedy.
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1901 guests and one member online

• Royals78

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag