Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157497

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
It's well known Chris Keunen is to retire. After having played over 200 league matches with West Perth
Well done to Chris.
Apparently Andrew Strijk and Jay van Berlo are yet to make a decision on their futures. One would hope they can carry on for the 2019 season.
I thought Monaghan had decided to continue coaching West Perth for next season, apparently that's currently not certain. Probably know one way or the other in 2 or 3 weeks from now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157520

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
As I said on another discussion WAG, the players can be very proud of their season. They were outclassed in the GF but they did better than 7 other clubs and noone was ever going to stop Subiaco winning this flag.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157581

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
I am pretty confident that there will be no other retirements, Strijk made mention in an interview that he has a couple of years left in him. Potente and Van Berlo should be playing on.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157605

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

Leedy wrote: I am pretty confident that there will be no other retirements, Strijk made mention in an interview that he has a couple of years left in him. Potente and Van Berlo should be playing on.

Leedy I hope all those guys stay on, Keunen is a big loss, we need a ruckman now, Seva Martin would be handy, he has the potential, but not for 2019

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157608

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
Had a chat with Seva at the GF, he was in red and blue all over, he wants to come back in 2020. We need two ruck-men really and a midfielder at least.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157611

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

mikeh wrote: As I said on another discussion WAG, the players can be very proud of their season. They were outclassed in the GF but they did better than 7 other clubs and noone was ever going to stop Subiaco winning this flag.

Exactly.
They had the remaining 5 Wafl clubs below them, so the Falcons obviously doing something right.
One felt as if West Perth spent all their pennies in the Prel and it sounded like they just couldn't get going in the Grandy. Subiaco were going to be difficult customers for West Perth because of the superior efficiency rating. Subi were running just over 2.2 whereas West Perth had a rating of 1.2.
It will be a bomus if Monaghan decides to stay put. I'd like to see no-one retire or leave.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157703

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Does anyone know what happened to the reports on those two grubs Hamilton and Keitel?

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157713

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Keitel more of a sook BC.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157727

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

BC wrote: Does anyone know what happened to the reports on those two grubs Hamilton and Keitel?

Grubs? :lol: Keitel should actually have hit him properly as he was asking for it. Nothing in that. Why did Hamilton get booked?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Last edit: by Swandog.

After the 2018 Grand Final 5 years 6 months ago #157731

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Swandog wrote:

BC wrote: Does anyone know what happened to the reports on those two grubs Hamilton and Keitel?

Grubs? :lol: Keitel should actually have hit him properly as he was asking for it. Nothing in that. Why did Hamilton get booked?

The boy could not hit anything hard and the other players know that, the most pea heart I have ever seen in football!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 371 guests and 4 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Froggy
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes