Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155602

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
This will be another tight contest if the previous results of 8 and 5 points are an indication. We are likely to see Hamilton, Lourey and Van Berlo return this week which will give us that hight we lacked last game in defence. I firmly believe we will beat South during this Finals series.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155618

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Leedy wrote: This will be another tight contest if the previous results of 8 and 5 points are an indication. We are likely to see Hamilton, Lourey and Van Berlo return this week which will give us that hight we lacked last game in defence. I firmly believe we will beat South during this Finals series.

Good luck!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155670

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

Leedy wrote: This will be another tight contest if the previous results of 8 and 5 points are an indication. We are likely to see Hamilton, Lourey and Van Berlo return this week which will give us that hight we lacked last game in defence. I firmly believe we will beat South during this Finals series.

That’s a big call Leedy, but like Bill says we are very good when we play at our best and I tend to agree, Souths are a good team and we need to be at our best to beat them, yeh..

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155671

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Personally I hope you both beat the crap out of each other...there's a steady stream of ambulances from Freo Oval to FSH and the umpies run out of pages in their report books...in saying that...good luck to both teams ;-)

Last edit: by BC.

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155691

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

BC wrote: Personally I hope you both beat the crap out of each other...there's a steady stream of ambulances from Freo Oval to FSH and the umpies run out of pages in their report books...in saying that...good luck to both teams ;-)

BC I seem to remember a year or two back that you expressed your complete outrage at Swandog when he was hoping that Subiaco players would sustain injuries to bring the team back to the pack. Scumdog is what you called him I seem to remember.........just saying.......:woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155692

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

mikeh wrote:

BC wrote: Personally I hope you both beat the crap out of each other...there's a steady stream of ambulances from Freo Oval to FSH and the umpies run out of pages in their report books...in saying that...good luck to both teams ;-)

BC I seem to remember a year or two back that you expressed your complete outrage at Swandog when he was hoping that Subiaco players would sustain injuries to bring the team back to the pack. Scumdog is what you called him I seem to remember.........just saying.......:woohoo:

Surely not the resident hypocrite?!?!

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155693

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

mikeh wrote:

surely you're not serious....our good friend SD was vitriolic and meant everything he said....clearly I'm very much tongue in cheek but I guess that's a bit hard for you bogans to understand.

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155698

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

mikeh wrote:

surely you're not serious....our good friend SD was vitriolic and meant everything he said....clearly I'm very much tongue in cheek but I guess that's a bit hard for you bogans to understand.

mikeh how dare you question the motivations of BC? Surely you understand that whenever BC writes that it will be a close win to BC it is tongue in cheek and what he really means is that he would be disappointed if Subiaco didn't win by at least 80 points.

Once you understand that it is patently clear how to interpret each and every BC post.

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155705

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
very good Sean...now you're getting it.

Qualifying Final - SF V WP 5 years 6 months ago #155706

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Just had a look at the two teams, some big ins for both with the likes of Higgins, Hams, Pickett and De Olio for the Doggies and Lowrey, Nelson and Van Berlo for the Falcons. The last game was only won by 5 points by Souths and I think this game has the potential to be the game of the finals series

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 276 guests and 4 members online

• UNKA2
  • Whitey
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty