Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147332

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
West Perth done more for this 2018 season than all so far.Looks like they where in front for most of the first half and even went a few goals up.And Subi has to work hard for a narrow win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147337

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
gtr: great effort by the arch enemy
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147338

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
West Perth played a good brand of footy apparently. The match being all tied up at half time. Subiaco kicked away to a 3 goal lead at three quarter time. That ended up being the winning margin. I 'd be happy with that result. West Perth were expected to be blown out the water in this match. Certainly not disgraced by any means and done a lot better than some others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147342

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Watched a real good game of football today. Ok we lost by three goals but that was not a reflection of the game. The game was fast by both teams for four quarters and at times it was a game of strategy where players had to thread their way through defences to gain a few metres towards their forward line. Subiaco had the better foot skills than us but I think we had the better handball skills. Trent Manzone had a brilliant first half but was not as effective in the second half. Chris Keunen was injured for most of the game and Lourey did a bloody good job in the ruck even though Zac Clarke did his job around the ground, Lourey did his job also. Subiaco are beatable, they are a skilful side by foot and HIT TARGETS most of the time, they run hard all day and seem to have players everywhere. Good wins in the colts and the seconds, Tyrese Miller, no 31, the way he is going he will be playing league very soon. Keitel, missed two goals at crucial times, could of been four goals for the game. Anyway, it was a fantastic effort by the boys.

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147343

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Thanks for the summary Winger, Bill had done a great job with this group, he does get the best out of his chargers, we do have some good kids coming through the system..

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147352

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Just saw the free kick count 25 to $alarys 9 in a losing effort! Sheesh :ohmy: wish we would get that kind of service once in a while. Anyway well played on getting pretty close
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Last edit: by Swandog.

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147355

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
joondy aren’t a bad side, I picked them to finish 3rd at the start of the season I don’t think I’ll be far off the mark
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147361

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Swandog wrote: Just saw the free kick count 25 to $alarys 9 in a losing effort! Sheesh :ohmy: wish we would get that kind of service once in a while. Anyway well played on getting pretty close

So your not happy with your 5 from 6 record for free kicks for this season ??? I think in R2 Swans got 34 to 20, not bad service, in fact silver service

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147362

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Cardy wrote: In hindsight having a look at the last 5 played by both teams WP havent done to badly. Nice to see a 10 goal win to our colts so far. Indicates Soobi development of their upcoming players is not going well. Confirms my point about a bought and paid League team rather than a development of their own players at club level.
See stats below.
Will be interesting to see if we can take it up to them today. click on image for a better view.

Don't let facts get in the way of your vitriol Cardy as Subi colts were unbeaten and on top of the ladder up until yesterday. Well done by your boys but what you've said here is just patent nonsense.

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147364

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Leedy wrote:

Swandog wrote: Just saw the free kick count 25 to $alarys 9 in a losing effort! Sheesh :ohmy: wish we would get that kind of service once in a while. Anyway well played on getting pretty close

So your not happy with your 5 from 6 record for free kicks for this season ??? I think in R2 Swans got 34 to 20, not bad service, in fact silver service

:lol: ?
But seriously just asking the Q because 3 x as many frees seems staggering in a losing game, anyone who was at the game shed any light on it? Not sure about us being 5 from 6 in free kicks where do you get that stat? I cant remember us ever getting 3 x more frees than an opp ever in the last decade or so losing or winning team
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Last edit: by Swandog.
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 330 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr