Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Mark Lecras 6 years 7 months ago #132282

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
LOL Grassy you said SD , flowers with me.....not SD , flowers and me mate......just find it ironic the umps have helped SD have a better chance next week by ignoring another obvious free kick in a teams forward line...thus preventing the aligned EP team from securing 5th spot......find it hilarious if the umps had done their job like 42 and his SD cohorts wanted to do, EP would be playing finals next week chocca block full of WCE players v SD!....thank fark the umps are consistent eh?......hence the need for President Pete to give interflora a buzz next week......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mark Lecras 6 years 7 months ago #132294

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

Swandog wrote: Just watched a replay of the game and West Perth should send the umpires a bouqet as they definately had a lucky break when an around the neck wasnt paid to Oakley dying secs 15m out, a goal would have tipped WP out, Harris and Embley were livid in the box. The commentators said the umpires had a massive say in this game which is unfortunate

Thankyou Swandog, disgraceful display and they deserved the send off they got

Mark Lecras 6 years 7 months ago #132345

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Freezin wrote: Reckon it should be SD sending the bouquet not WP.....SD stand a better chance competing with WP than EP(who mikeh said would of kept 5th spot by %)....esp if WCE lose today they would of dropped a few back for next week......it all swings in roundabouts on the umpiring front....and now WP fans won't be able to complain one iota in the future about getting a raw deal from the umps....because folk will remind then of that Cl game howler....

Wonder if WCE will have a whisper into the WAFL ear about that decision and get that ump sent to outback footy for his penance.....well done WP....you live to fight another day....more so at the expense of an ex WP legend too....ouch!

Enjoy your frozen mothballs
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Mark Lecras 6 years 7 months ago #132399

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Cheers swandog....great comeback too mate....so swandog original...LOL....

Mark Lecras 6 years 7 months ago #132411

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Swandog wrote: Just watched a replay of the game and West Perth should send the umpires a bouqet as they definately had a lucky break when an around the neck wasnt paid to Oakley dying secs 15m out, a goal would have tipped WP out, Harris and Embley were livid in the box. The commentators said the umpires had a massive say in this game which is unfortunate

There is no doubt it could have been paid, from my vantage point it looked as though he bent the knees to attract it, but did you watch the entire game ??? Count how many 50m penalties they got resulting in goals..........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Mark Lecras 6 years 7 months ago #132437

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Leedy wrote:

There is no doubt it could have been paid, from my vantage point it looked as though he bent the knees to attract it, but did you watch the entire game ??? Count how many 50m penalties they got resulting in goals..........[/quote

I skimmed through enough to see how bad the umpiring was, that decision was a high tackle all day every day absolutely no doubt

Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Mark Lecras 6 years 7 months ago #132555

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Swandog wrote:

Leedy wrote:

There is no doubt it could have been paid, from my vantage point it looked as though he bent the knees to attract it, but did you watch the entire game ??? Count how many 50m penalties they got resulting in goals..........[/quote

I skimmed through enough to see how bad the umpiring was, that decision was a high tackle all day every day absolutely no doubt

A well it must have been 100% there then. You blokes will need more than the maggots to save you on Sunday!!!

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 684 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest