Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131194

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Larry on another planet as usual.
worked well for Subi, lost the 2nd semi and GF.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131210

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
MarkOlsen firing off another ill informed opinion after a quick glance at a stat sheet. Having attended the game in question Subi basically blew the game apart then took the foot off the peddle with players rested and few rotations???

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131213

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
yeh ok Larry, Subi outscored WP in the last qtr so how did they take the foot off the pedal ?
we know you are having a cry as it cost EP a place in the finals.

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131216

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I was at the game the third quarter was a farce the fix was in.

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131311

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Same shit, different bucket. Cant believe we are still a chance for the 5 :)

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131469

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Will be all over soon Leedy we can forget about this shit season when Harros boys fix us up next weekend, I know we have injuries but you gotta say that blokes who we have recruited to kick goals just don't get on the score sheet unless we are playing a easy beat team..
Look at $cabi that player Suckole ? Or what ever his name is kicked 6 goals FFS ... more than all our blokes kicked together FFS , thank fark the colts won because the rezzies also got a hiding, sack the lot!!!
2017 you suck!!!

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131488

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Falcon wrote: Will be all over soon Leedy we can forget about this shit season when Harros boys fix us up next weekend, I know we have injuries but you gotta say that blokes who we have recruited to kick goals just don't get on the score sheet unless we are playing a easy beat team..
Look at $cabi that player Suckole ? Or what ever his name is kicked 6 goals FFS ... more than all our blokes kicked together FFS , thank fark the colts won because the rezzies also got a hiding, sack the lot!!!
2017 you suck!!!

Agreed Falcon, it will be a minor miracle if we win next week. I have never seen us this bad since 90-92 and even then I recall the players fighting like buggary. Defeats of 104, 47, 47, 47, 84, 82 is a fair indication of our entire season. I tipped us to lose by 92 points (Swan Dog) will confirm that, I was 10p shy.

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131539

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Leedy wrote:

Falcon wrote: Will be all over soon Leedy we can forget about this shit season when Harros boys fix us up next weekend, I know we have injuries but you gotta say that blokes who we have recruited to kick goals just don't get on the score sheet unless we are playing a easy beat team..
2017 you suck!!!

Agreed Falcon, it will be a minor miracle if we win next week. I have never seen us this bad since 90-92 and even then I recall the players fighting like buggary. Defeats of 104, 47, 47, 47, 84, 82 is a fair indication of our entire season. I tipped us to lose by 92 points (Swan Dog) will confirm that, I was 10p shy.

Yep sure did and I laughed at your pessimism, our loss at Basso felt like 92pts after a miserable/horrid/despicable 3rd Q
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131576

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Didn't Rudy Riddoch work out for you guys?

I am amazed.

Week 22. Away to Subi 6 years 7 months ago #131585

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Stand the Test wrote: Didn't Rudy Riddoch work out for you guys?

I am amazed.

Not exactly STT but he isn't our worst player. He will have the last laugh I reckon, the penny will drop soon and when he starts believing in his ability he will take many an opposition player to brown town.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 209 guests and 5 members online

• Freezin
  • Demons Forever
  • Mossstreetshark83
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync