Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129388

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Unfortunately we are very predictable these days, we had our moments but just cannot match the class of Souths , I am not sure what we need for 18 season but the club does need to recruit key players to match it with these top teams.

Congratulations to Souths I hope you go all the way!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129503

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Falcon wrote: Unfortunately we are very predictable these days, we had our moments but just cannot match the class of Souths , I am not sure what we need for 18 season but the club does need to recruit key players to match it with these top teams.

Congratulations to Souths I hope you go all the way!!

A good game to miss and you can't say I didn't tell you so. I was 16 points shy of my prediction this time. I listened to the game and it was the piss week last 3 minutes of the 2nd qtr that turned the game for mine, Souths got 3 goals to lead by 4/5 goals at 1/2 time and it was never going to end well from there. Swans some how beat Peel and they have EF to come so they are assured of Finals spot. If we lose to the Ferals this w/end we are cactus for 2017 :(

PS: Kietel 7 goals to Blignaught ????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 718 guests and 2 members online

• Country member
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric