Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Hello,anybody there? 8 years 2 weeks ago #90587

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Cardies have packed up for the season and site early.

Bye guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,anybody there? 8 years 2 weeks ago #90609

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Bazza wrote: Cardies have packed up for the season and site early.

Bye guys.

Haha, we will stitch you front runners up this season at some stage, we are going to be the best nuisance value side in the comp, particularly 5/6 weeks out of Finals.

Hello,anybody there? 8 years 2 weeks ago #90629

• Victorian Falcon
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
That is a pretty damning injury list there Leedy. Obviously opens the door for players to step up & fill the void created, but there is a lot of experience & talent out for a fair chunk of the season. To those given their opportunity...take it with both hands!!

Hello,anybody there? 8 years 2 weeks ago #90723

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Victorian Falcon wrote: That is a pretty damning injury list there Leedy. Obviously opens the door for players to step up & fill the void created, but there is a lot of experience & talent out for a fair chunk of the season. To those given their opportunity...take it with both hands!!

Good meeting you a couple of years back VF after WP beat EP in the GF, I chauffeured Leedy to the celebrations and had the pleasure of meeting yourself and your premiership winning son. All the best for the future!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Hello,anybody there? 8 years 2 weeks ago #90748

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Leedy wrote:

Grassy wrote: C'mon Guys,what's up with you lot?

I know Ozfooty has just about finished up,but why have you guys lost your appetite for Footychat?

Ok,yesterday didn't help and Keunen is a big loss,but c'mon.Talk to us!

Grassy,

Cant see us winning a game until a 3rd of the way into the season, our growing injury list to 8 walk up starters is frightening atm.

Keunen-12-16 weeks
Morrow-6 weeks
Rasmussen-6weeks
Nelson-6 weeks
Fowler-2/3 weeks
Manning-2/3 weeks
Gaudignen-10 weeks
Antonio-16 weeks

Leedy that's a horrendous injury list,all quality players especially Kunan who I rate as the best ruck in the comp when he's fit and Nelson out of the mids. Hrd road for your mob for the first half of the season at least.

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Hello,anybody there? 8 years 2 weeks ago #90761

• Victorian Falcon
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Cheers Swandog. Remember that night very well. Still get a laugh out of the thought you & Leedy driving through the Leederville carpark with windows down & the West Perth theme song blaring from the car stereo. Will catch upagain at a Swans v Falcons game. All the best!!!

Hello,anybody there? 8 years 2 weeks ago #90819

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Victorian Falcon wrote: Cheers Swandog. Remember that night very well. Still get a laugh out of the thought you & Leedy driving through the Leederville carpark with windows down & the West Perth theme song blaring from the car stereo. Will catch upagain at a Swans v Falcons game. All the best!!!

We will be right, this week v the Ferals anything can happen.

Hello,anybody there? 8 years 2 weeks ago #90825

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Was at the 3rd game between WP v the Ferals .Sunday game at Leederville last year,Ferals won by 3 points.Wests came home hard in the last qtr and hit the front late in the game.That was a fantastic match.

Hello,anybody there? 7 years 5 months ago #108006

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Grassy I might be wrong but with Bill Monaghan firmly entrenched for another couple of years I think maybe a few on here are not that thrilled with him and now their favorite son has now taken the reigns at Claremont I think the Garlic Munchers are having a bit of a sulk. It's like a reverse tantrum or a hunger strike.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Hello,anybody there? 7 years 5 months ago #108008

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

DD wrote: Grassy I might be wrong but with Bill Monaghan firmly entrenched for another couple of years I think maybe a few on here are not that thrilled with him and now their favorite son has now taken the reigns at Claremont I think the Garlic Munchers are having a bit of a sulk. It's like a reverse tantrum or a hunger strike.

I think you hit the nail on the head DD, I must admit I was a little taken back when one of our favorite sons signed to coach an opposition club, he always come across as being a loyal red and blue kinda guy, but obviously not.

But this is nothing against Bill as I rate him as a good coach and at least he has been loyal to us, won us a premiership and guided the club to finals a few times.

Our lack of any recruiting news also makes me think that we won't be doing any again this next season, nothing to get the adrenaline running anyway.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 268 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL