Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157601

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Beasley Hutton wrote: What you mean Mayo the $ubi Full Forward took an intercept mark backward of the wing...what was he doing back there?!

thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/duffield-slams...ics-bc-5839579871001

Dunno...maybe he was out for an afternoon stroll or buying the milk and paper but the fact remains no intercept marks were taken inside your forward 50 or anywhere near it in the last 2 minutes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157603

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

BC wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: What you mean Mayo the $ubi Full Forward took an intercept mark backward of the wing...what was he doing back there?!

Dunno...maybe he was out for an afternoon stroll or buying the milk and paper but the fact remains no intercept marks were taken inside your forward 50 or anywhere near it in the last 2 minutes.

Do you even know what the guidelines are? This particular loose men behind the ball in our Forward half instance has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with our Forward 50 that is another rule for stoppages and kick ins where at least 2 players from each team have to be back and or attempting to be back inside the 50m at both ends of the ground. How many Colts games have you actually seen this season?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157606

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 391
I've watched a fair bit of colts footy this season and the umps have been red hot on infringements to the "guidelines" on occasions. Why they weren't on Sunday is anyone's guess but no doubt Subi had players moving behind the ball, against the "guidelines". I don't believe it came from the coach's box as an explicit instruction more an instinctive decision by players out on the field but it is nonetheless a breach. The WAFC's hand-wringing, weak-kneed reaction was the typical of those numpties avoiding controversy at every opportunity.

In all reality Swans muffed that game in the second quarter when they dominated forward entries but couldn't find a marking target.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Falcon, gtrxuone

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157620

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote:

Do you even know what the guidelines are? This particular loose men behind the ball in our Forward half instance has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with our Forward 50 that is another rule for stoppages and kick ins where at least 2 players from each team have to be back and or attempting to be back inside the 50m at both ends of the ground. How many Colts games have you actually seen this season?

I know and understand the guidelines but what I'm failing to see after reviewing the footage several times are the "at least two forward sorties" where our boys took intercept marks in your forward line during the last 2 minutes of the game as stated by you....or are you making it up as you go along as usual?

Last edit: by BC.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157624

• Beasley Hutton

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote: Given the infringement was 2 extras behind the ball for a 2 minute period when the pill didn't even go into SD's front half, I think a public stoning at Midland Reserve is the only fair and equitable outcome freez.

One of your plethora illegally behind the ball intercepted at least 2 forward sorties I can remember!

Where did I mention the last 2 minutes that was your comment?!....looks like it is you who is the one making it up as you go along as per usual!

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157625

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Because that is when the infraction was supposed to have occurred....from the restart after Bain's goal which was just under 2 minutes to go. The statement on the WAFC site says a minute and a half but Townsend et al have made it 2 minutes....do you even know what day it is?

Last edit: by BC.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157626

• Beasley Hutton

BC wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote:

I know and understand the guidelines but what I'm failing to see after reviewing the footage several times are the "at least two forward sorties" where our boys took intercept marks in your forward line during the last 2 minutes of the game as stated by you....or are you making it up as you go along as usual?

This is your direct quote highlighted above that was attributed to me that I never actually posted.....
I certainly know what day it is do you?
Actually do you get anything right?
Who posted earlier "nothing to see here" or "sounds like sensationalised crap to me"....
Even though his own coach has even admitted to breaching the directive!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157627

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Olympis Mons is 3 times the size of Mount everest.The Wafc needs a bigger carpet.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157628

• Beasley Hutton

gtrxuone wrote:

Olympis Mons is 3 times the size of Mount everest.The Wafc needs a bigger carpet.

Scandall and the Colonel must be paying the cleaners at Roberts Rd a fortune to vacuum over that carpet GTR!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157631

• Beasley Hutton
Its done and dusted the result will not change

Probably not the result but you are kidding yourself if you think it is done and dusted!

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 693 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977