Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156724

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
which of the older ones are you thinking about Danger ?
certainly Wilson, Cameron and Bain who have all played league look as though they are working on a strength program..
which of the 18 or 19 year olds havnt done much work ? Farrant certainly looks as though he hasnt put on a kilo but maybe has that wiry build.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156726

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
Danger how many over age (born in 1999) Colts boys did $ubi have compared to SD?
It makes a big difference in underage footy having that extra year to grow and develop....the question needs to be asked of the “Super Colts Managers” are the other mob playing in the right spirit by having more than double every other WAFL club with over aged boys playing in their Colts side every week?
Having said that I have gone on record as saying I would like the whole playing squad League-Development level having a major focus on strength and conditioning, fitness, diet etc going forward if we are to compete with the likes of $ubi at senior football.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156730

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
BH why can't Subi colts play best available?....considering Subi are so strong in their senior teams where should these eligible Subi over agers play then?...is it in the right spirit these guys should be excluded from playing in the WAFL comp then for their chosen club? It is not these players fault that Subi's depth is so bloody good.....

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156734

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Beasley Hutton wrote: Danger how many over age (born in 1999) Colts boys did $ubi have compared to SD?
It makes a big difference in underage footy having that extra year to grow and develop....the question needs to be asked of the “Super Colts Managers” are the other mob playing in the right spirit by having more than double every other WAFL club with over aged boys playing in their Colts side every week?
Having said that I have gone on record as saying I would like the whole playing squad League-Development level having a major focus on strength and conditioning, fitness, diet etc going forward if we are to compete with the likes of $ubi at senior football.

14 to or 4!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156737

• jonnyboy
  • Thank you received: 1

Grump wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Danger how many over age (born in 1999) Colts boys did $ubi have compared to SD?

14 to or 4!

What rules have been broken? Plus can you confirm your numbers??? think you might be a bit off.

Last edit: by jonnyboy.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156738

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jonnyboy wrote:

Grump wrote:

14 to or 4!

What rules have been broken? Plus can you confirm your numbers??? think you might be a bit off.

As far as I understand it no rules broken, it is a comment abt the the relative experience and exposure that boys born in 99 have over even the ones born in 00, just a couple of months can have an impact.

The numbers are far as I counted on Sunday from the Budget.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156740

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
the question should be why did Swans play only 4 rather than how come Subi played 14?

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156742

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: the question should be why did Swans play only 4 rather than how come Subi played 14?

I don't think anyone and certainly not me is shooting at Subi just that it does help to explain some outcomes in colts football

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156744

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
No rules broken- but there'll be a cap on 19 year olds next year. Not many of Subiaco 14 will go anywhere

Good luck in the colts 5 years 7 months ago #156745

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Exactly KC....the jump from colts to seniors has always been a decent one.....TBH many of those Subi 14 over agers will be lost to WAFL footy next year because of Subi's plethora of depth.....why not let them play whilst they can.....would love to see the stats of colts over agers actually going on to play league footy at their respective club....I know a few of EF over agers in their 2017 colts flag winning team either played ammos or moved back to Gero this year.....and EF depth was decimated this year thru injury......not sure what all the fuss is.....

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 480 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020